☁️| 'Cute~'Juuzou x Dandere! Reader

Title:'Cute~'
Juuzou x Dandere-ish! Reader

Requested by bruhsynthesis

Sorry if this isn't what you expected!  Also I took long to post this because i tried looking for the requester and couldn't find them, I genuinely thought i dreamt it and was about to post

"Hey guys, just had a dream that I made Juuzou fanfics."

Anyway-  thank you to the people requesting!  Requests at the moment are on hold because I'm recieving a lot of them!  Feel free to however write requests on the request page or in the comments of this!  I try reading and replying to as many as I can! 

Also don't be shy if you want to be friends!  I'm open to pm's and getting to know you guys!<3

Enjoy!
_____

Being a university student is really hard.  Especially when you get lost and are a nervous person as yourself.  You sigh closing your eyes. Everyone , except yourself of course, were in their classes already.  You began looking around in hopes of finding your class.  You read the piece of paper, 3-45.

You walk up to the 3rd floor and continue walking straight ahead until you finally find a plaque labeled 'c-45'.  You sighed in relief and opened the door.  The teacher wasn't even in the class yet.  A sense of relief washed over you but all the anxiety came back when everyone had turned their attention towards you. 

You tremble and walk to your seat.  A few minutes later the professor walks into the class coming up with an excuse that his car broke down.  Not too convincing, it did seem like something that would happen to him.  You look over to your right and see the twins smiling at you.

"Are you okay?" Kurona asks.  You simply smiled and nodded.  She smiled and pays attention once again to the professor.

-

After classes were over everyone had left, you stayed back for a few minutes eventually getting up and leaving.  When you exit the room you reach down to tie your shoelaces and as you stand back up, picking up the textbook you'd placed while at it, you look up seeing a familiar face.

Juuzou.

You blushed and looked down. 

"Here Y/n-San!" He smiles, you blush darkly, "You left your notebook on the overhead!"

You blushed and shakily reach out to retrieve it from him.

"T-Thank you Suzuya-Kun.." You say.  He smiled, turned around and began walking away.  You smiled ever so lightly.  You noticed that there was a sticky note attached to the first page.

It was a drawing of what looked to be like you and him holding hands.  Almost instantly you felt yourself being overwhelmed with happiness.  You clenched onto the notebook and began to leave the campus, heading to your home, your mother telling you she'd be busy so you'd have to be home alone for another hour.

.

The next day during one of your classes you got tossed a small little post it the was curled up into a ball.  You look up seeing Juuzou smiling down at you.

You smiled back, and turned back around to open the note

You blushed madly when you'd seen what was the contents of the inside.

It was a drawing, similar to like the one he'd given you the previous day.  Except, unlike the other, this one had a writting.

Above the drawing representing both of you, there the small text read , '♡Juuzou + Y/n♡'.

You put the little post it down and covered your face that now had a light tint of scarlett red.

You turned back around only to be faced with an innocent looking Juuzou.

He was looking around the entire room without paying attention to the so called teacher

He was looking around the entire room without paying attention to the so called teacher.  He wasn't a bad person but sometimes he'd fall asleep during a lesson of his own! 

You turn to look at the teacher who was potentially sleeping.

'He'd make a cut for Shouta..' You mentally think. 

For the rest of the class you had been wondering what Juuzou's little sketch had meant.  You couldn't help but wonder if he'd maybe want to hangout with you.  It made you feel giddy inside. 

At least 30 minutes pass and everyone is heading home already.

You walked over to your locker and shoved your books in.  The only thing you had was the small piece of paper that had you'd gotten from Juuzou.

You began thinking about him, poor boy got accused of killing those small animals, even though it was those kids who bullied him for being 'different'.

You knew you liked him, or maybe you actually loved him.  The thought of loving him made you flustered.  Your face became cherry red and you cursed yourself. 

You turn around to be startled by the boy who was just in your thoughts.

"Heya Y/n-Chan~!"

"A-Ahh! " Your little scream made you feel completely embarrassed. "Suzuya-Kun..!  D-don't scare me like that!!!" You scream in a somewhat low voice.

"It's cute when you get embarrassed~!" He says, smiling at you.  Your eyes open wide and you smile softly.

"Whatever you say... Suzu.." You smile giving him the little nickname.

His smile dropped with an innocent face plastered on now, he seemed to be blushing from what you could see in front of you. 

"I-ah.." He stumbled upon his words.  You smiled and dropped your notebook.  You hugged him.  He seemed taken aback bot really knowing how to react, but he wrapped his arms around you shakily.  You smiled and for the billionth time that day blush. 

_

Since that day, you and Juuzou began to grow even more closer than before.  He seemed to over the years grow more mature, though his playful and child nature never left and would always remain there.  Juuzou over the course of the years that you had been together grow to learn and appreciate others more.

Sitting on top of the apartment building where you two lived, sits a little Juuzou and his lovely significant other.  Looking over Japan's capital.  You had been lost im your thoughts that you hadn't realized Juuzou was looking at you the whole time.

Whem you turned to look at him he blushed, getting 'caught' and looked down.

You smiled brightly and brought yourself closer to him.  You kissed his lips, your hands on each side of his face.  He felt a sensation to the pit of his stomach.  He smiled in between it all, and kissed back.

"You know.. you're really cute when you get all red.~.."