Juuzou x Reader (N)SFW! [Headcanons(?)]

I'm doing this because there aren't so many hc's of Juuzou out there!  Thank you guys so much for 10k reads!♡  It really means a lot that people read these things I write!

__

Sfw-

You're relationship wasn't of the best when it came to maturity.

●Juuzou was a man filled with a child like personality.  Not that you mind, you loved him the way he was.

● he definitely has a thing for sneaking in candies during a meeting at the CCG lab,

○which consisted of him always getting scolded by either Shinohara or Takizawa (Seidou). 

●You had met while you were both being 'mentored'(?) and put into the same Academy. 

•You both had all classes together and would often be at each other's needs, ex - he wants candy?  You have some in your backpack just for him.  Oh, you want sweets?  My mom has an opened bakery.  In his case, you got hurt?  By who? How?  Does someone need stitches?

• Loves it when you bring him sweets to the lab.

• You're there when he gets Jason/ his quinque.

• Is a bit clingy when he gets jealous but you never shrug him off. 

• He is potentially smarter than you but you're less oblivious and have more acknowledgement of the real world. Know what I mean?

• What is this?  Cuddling?  I like it.

• The way you two began dating was unknown.  All you remembered was heading to school one day and that same day you and Juuzou held hands for almost no reason.  A girl came up to you two,

• So like.. are you two now boyfriend and girlfriend?

• You and Juuzou didn't know what it meant bit said yes anyway.

• After a talk with Shinohara you two understood now and had no problem with it.

NSFW!

• Juuzou was definitely more inexperienced than you were.  And you hadn't ever been intimate with anyone, other than the kisses you and Juuzou shared. 

• It definitely began with oral sex. 

• You and Juuzou were very vocal during your intimate times. 

• You being more sensitive heightens the percentage by at least 15 percent.

• You found out what a blowjob was from one of your college friends.  You found the 'idea' interesting and asked Juuzou if he wanted to try it.

• He agreed with a simple 'Sure~!' And a closed eye smile.

- You pushed Juuzou onto the bed, he blushed but didn't move and remained still.  You palmed him through his pants and boxers as you began to kiss him and eventually going down to his neck.

He lets out small groans and moans never failing to notice how you began to unzip his pants.  You pull away and began kissing his neck, from time to time you'd bite down teasingly to which he let out small pants.

As you felt his bulge growing underneath you, you finally pulled his pants down along with his boxers.  He didn't seem to be ashamed whatsoever.  Too overwhelmed with pleasure.

He was at least maybe 5-6 inches at least.  You smiled when you see a white substance leaking out of his tip.  You lower you head down taking him into your hands to which he gasped. 

You gave him a teasing lick and he began to squirm.  You then began to lick his shaft up and down causing him to buck his hips up as to tell you he wanted you to just take him.  The his movements were almost involuntary.  It was just a simple instinct in him.

He grabbed a fistful of your hair but not forcing any action onto you, for an unknown reason this had turned you on and you began to finally wrap your lips around the of his member.  You began sucking on his member constantly lowering your head as much as you could take him in further

He throw his head back in pleasure as you began to deepthroat him.

- Cliffhanger lmao -

• From oral is continued on to real sex,

• He might have been very self conscious from having oral sex because of his past with B*g M*dam.

• But you still loving him despite it made him feel more prepared to actually do it.

• Though he'd never really initiate sex, he enjoyed it. 

__ Spoilers and Possibly a bit of angst? __

Please be mature-

[I won't hesitate to mute]

• Being castrated meant that unfortunately you two aren't able to have kids of your own, UNLESS! he starts taking testosterone to help.

• Of course through a lot of explaining and maybe some help from Shino you can at least give it a try. 

• But even then, adoption is also an option, but of course it never hurts to try.

• Juuzou is confused and continuesly keeps asking what 'testosterone'and despite the amounts of times Shinohara explains. 

• He still doesn't know.

_

Well that took a turn!  Anyway I'm on my 2nd segment of learning Japanese as well as German.  I'm getting into learning Italian as well, considering it's really close to Spanish.

___

Hope You Guys Liked This.

  Pt 2 of Juuzoy getting head?