Werewolf x Fem!Reader

I'll normally put a A/N at the top of a oneshot to warn readers or credit the requester, just to let you know.

------------

(y/n) POV:

Glancing out the window again, I let my thoughts distract me from the real world. It's normal for me to zone out like this anyways. Something about the forest was relaxing for me. I mean, it's very beautiful and incredible, but there's a gut-feeling that's telling me to go in there. I would never be so stupid as to wander in there without any guide or safety, yet part of me still yearns to adventure. 

The last time I got near it was already enough to stop me. I was just gazing at the forest's greenery when I heard a low growl behind me. Growling itself was terrifying, yet I didn't feel scared of it. I immediately turned towards the source only to find a wolf staring into my (e/c) eyes. The wolf had pure black fur covering its entire body, a seemingly muscular one at that, with light blue eyes that held a hidden emotion behind them. Since the growl was extremely low-toned, I figured that the wolf was male. Probably out hunting or something.

We stood still as our eyes locked in a confusing way, as if we were both analyzing each other's forms. He stood a little over my hips in height, so really large compared to most dogs. I reflexively took a step back when he moved forwards. Our eyes still holding contact, I exhaled a slightly shaky breath and reluctantly held out my hand. 

My palm facing him after I finally finished the gradual movement. A hint of questioning flashed in his eyes before he seemed to understand my gesture, carefully stepping closer to me until my (s/c) fingers were met with soft fur. His head gently leaned into my hand while I hesitantly pet him. As I looked into his blue irises, I noticed a loving look in his eyes. I couldn't help but smile. The look on his face in that moment brought a warm feeling inside my chest, a feeling of fulfillment, which I believed he felt too. 

"(y/n)!! Your friend is here!!" a voice yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. It took a moment before I understood my mother's words but I quickly rushed to the front door. Standing there is my friend (f/n), my mother silently walking back into her room while I let (f/n) come inside. 

"Hey (f/n), what's up?" I asked curiously. (f/n) glanced around my house before abruptly dragging me outside by my wrist. This wasn't unusual behavior for (f/n), so I didn't try to stop them that much. They did stop dragging me when we reached my backyard, still a bit away from the forest though. Finally, they spoke up, "I need a favor."

"huh? Why didn't you just ask me insi-" "Because no one else can know. Please, (y/n)," They whispered urgently and interrupted me. I sighed before giving a casual nod. "Thank you. It's gonna seem weird, but I need us to get something from the woods." (f/n) told me softly yet sternly. "What're we looking for? A treasure chest?" I chuckled quietly, but was only met with silence. "I... I can't tell you, but you got to go with me." (f/n) said, more frantic this time though. I sweatdropped and wanted to question more but the begging look in their eyes stopped me. 

"Alright, fine, let's go now while there's still light out. Just let me get my shoes on and close the damn door." I said as I walked towards the front of my house to do those tasks. I didn't notice the relief plastered on (f/n)'s face as I agreed, maybe then I would've been more cautious. 

{small time skip}~~~~

(f/n) and I had been walking a few minutes inside the woods. I attempted to ask (f/n) about where we were going but (f/n) completely ignored my questions, eventually shutting me up. The woods weren't heavily overgrown, yet it was hard to navigate. (f/n) said they knew exactly where we were going while I was left in the dark. 

"We're here." (f/n) told me, a slight panic in their voice. I noticed instantly. "Hey, are you okay? What's wrong?" I softly asked while moving in front of (f/n). I wanted to comfort them and understand, but they faced the ground and stood silently. "..(y-y/n)... I'm so sorry.." they cried quietly, finally meeting my gaze as tears slid down their cheeks. "(f/n)? H-Hey, what's wrong?" I questioned softly. They continued to sob without answering me. I stood still, my hand on their shoulders to comfort them. The only noise being the rustling of plants and (f/n)'s quiet cries.