Werewolf x Fem!Reader (Jacqueline)

a/n: uhhhhhh yeah my mental health has DECLINED but I do have some drafts. I want to make them longer so it's not just 1-2k. This was a request and I realized I never did any FemxFem

--------

(2nd POV)

As a werewolf, most of her animal instincts were possessive. Marking you was her favorite thing to do. Biting into your neck and sucking on it to give delicious bruised hickeys and bite marks, offering jewels and clothes that had been scented, etc

You weren't to surprised when she offered another gift, but you weren't expecting a collar

It was black leather with a dog tag that said "Jacqueline's Pet" and a small bell on the front. It was beautiful but it deemed you as property, as if you were lesser than her. You felt confused and hurt. You weren't something to be owned, you were a person, you were you... not hers. She shouldn't be be making you a piece of property to own. Were you even human anymore? Why are you something to be owned?!

She stared at you with expectancy, her turquoise eyes studying your expression. "It's yours!" the blacked hair female explained. Her loose curls bounced as she motioned it towards you once again. 

Picking it up would be accepting that you're her property, you'd be accepting the fact that she'd own you. With slight tears you looked up at her. "N-no, I'm not your pet!" you said hesitantly. The humiliation and embarrassment clouded your stomach; making you feel nauseous with disgust. The expression on her face felt like it's mocking you.

"What do you mean 'no'? I got you a gift!" She responded. Her voice was normally soothing and calm but you could sense the tension underneath it. She was commanding you to wear it, to accept it, to be hers. It was intimidating and surprisingly frustrated. You'd normally cave in immediately, not wanting to get punished or hurt, but you felt tears of frustration swell in your eyes. You couldn't say what you wanted to without getting punished, you couldn't deny the gift or you'd get punished, and you'd deemed 'property' if you accepted the gift. "It'll look so pretty too!"

"But-... I'm not-.. I don't-" "This is your warning." She interrupted. You couldn't verbalize anything, it all felt wrong. She wouldn't listen. It doesn't matter. You don't matter-

Gentle fingers  wipe hot tears from your cheeks, letting you escape from your thoughts. The collar was placed beside you on the bed, still in a cream-coloured box. Her nails were sharp but never cut your skin when she brushed the tears aside. You felt.. oddly calm. The sensation didn't feel intimidated or mocking anymore, it just felt loving. 

You'd been here so long that you've lost a sense of comfort from people. You were a bit touch-starved already but this whole experience has pushed further you into a state of depression and loneliness. Finally feeling some sort of love and affection made you crumble and submit to Jacqueline, and she knew that well. You didn't want to feel alone again, you didn't want to be punished, but you didn't want to be her pet. You wanted to be human... right? If you wanted to be without her, then why does her presence feel so comforting right now?

 "It's okay, baby, it's okay.." She coos. (e/c) eyes fluttering close in a sense of security, you melted into her touches. Eventually, the tears stopped coming and you were okay again. 

Jacqueline's left hand grabs the box again, lifted the collar inside and softly wraps it around your throat. You panick for a second but she's quick to kiss your lips in distraction. The collar is secured with multiple  strings in strong knots, something you can't untie easily.... which is exactly why she got it that way.

"See? You look so pretty, princess." She stands back to admire her work. 

The admiration in her eyes made a flustering warmth erupt on your cheeks. She looks at you like you're the only thing she's ever known. You're not used to feeling appreciated this way, but you're not against it anymore. Maybe it's the punishments, maybe it's the torture, but it feels so nice to be loved. The way she cuddles you on cold nights, her arms wrapped around your waist as she coos sweet nothing into your sleeping form. The praises when you did something she liked, 'such a good darling' 'my sweet love'. 

Her grey tail swiftly waggin behind her as she grins happily. You can't help but find attraction to it. "C'mon, my little mate, let's have you show it off for me," Jacqueline suggests. You stand up off of the couch where you originally were, hearing a soft jingle from the bell on your collar. 

You freeze in embarrassment before continuing your order to 'show it off'.  The bell jingles with each movement you make, regardless of how careful you are, and Jacqueline's loving each and every second of it. You can't escape with the collar on, you can't take it off, you're hers. Her eyes never leave your figure as you awkwardly twirl. You weren't sure what to do but it flustered you nonetheless. 

"What a pretty mate I have, such a beautiful girl."