ོ1

"No matter how many people believe or don't believe in you, you must be
the ultimate believer in yourself!"
― Pablo

Justine Skye|

why you wanna fly..blackbird ,
you're never gonna fly..

I opened my eyes slowly from singing 'BlackBird' , looking at my music class .
They seem as if they were stunned , til Melissa , a girl who hates my guts , spoke out.

"Boo bitch!" She booed , making some laugh while some of the others didn't .

"Boo bitch!" Mr.Alsina mocked her . " shut dee fuck up!" He said looking at her making everybody laugh . Then he looked at me .

He smiled . "Good job Justine.." He said making me slightly smile.

"Aight! That's the end of class for today , be ready for the talent show tomorrow . Rehearsals at 11:44 . Aight get outta' hea' Yungins!" Mr.Alsina said making us pack up , leaving out.

He slightly smiled making me smile back .

I walked on out , putting my stuff in the locker and getting my purse , getting ready to go .

~~~~~~

"Justine heey !" Rena said waving me over to the table .

I had met Rena and Nick at Panera Bread after school . They were my closest friends .

"Hey guys!" I said , sitting down after ordering at the front desk .

"So how did your song go today?" Nick asked as he sipped his drink.
I shrugged .

"It was good til Melissa booed." I said , rolling my eyes .

"I will beat that bitch ass , she do not know! Wack ass weave hoe!" Nick snapped.

Yeah , he's gay but he's so funny and my best friend . He sometimes understands me more than Rena .

I nodded . "I don't even know what I did to her.." I said before politely taking my food from the worker .

"She sees your potential and is jealous , obviously." Rena said shrugging , folding her hands.
Nick rolled his eyes.

"I don't give a fuck if she jealous or not , she keep wanting a problem , she gonna get one!" He said , I shook my head .

"I'm not fighting her, you know I'm not with that violence ." I said starting to chew my sandwich .

He nodded quickly , pointing at me.

"Exactly! You're not with it, but me..I'll beat a bitch ass senseless . She'll think the sun green and the grass yellow , fuck with me." He said giving a chuckling Rena a high five . I slightly chuckled too.

"Yeh I know you Nick."

"But forreal girl , don't worry bout her. She ain't shit anytways." He said .

"You gonna be a star, just believe me baby girl.." He added.

I slightly smiled at him .

"I guess.."

~~~~~~~~

"Justine is that you?"

"Yeah it's me moma!" I said as I closed the door all the way, sitting my bag down by the door.

I came in the kitchen as she cut some carrots up. I walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"How was your day?" She asked as she kept cutting , extra fast.
I slightly shrugged as I nodded and stuffed my hands in my pockets.

"It was fine, how bout yours?" I asked , starting to wash my hands to prepare to help her .

"It was good."

"That's great. Where's dad?" I asked.

"He ran to the store for me." She said , I nodded.

"Oh okay." I said as I helped her cut some more stuff up for the pot roast she was making .

We continued a conversation about the day and talked a little about the talent show tomorrow.

She was finished and the roast was now cooking so I just headed on upstairs to my room.

I got my phone out of my smaller purse , checking some messages.

[ Bestie Rena ]
-Get On Clickster .5:34 p.m

I got a coke and some skittles out of my mini fridge as I sat at my desk , pulling up my laptop , logging in .

I took a sip and threw a few in my mouth as the website slowly came up. I logged in and went to Rena's profile.

{ Purple Unicorn } : wats up?
{ Blu Mermaid } : Mr.Alsina's on . You got the coolest teacher bruh.
{ Purple Unicorn } : he is? Username?
{ Blu Mermaid } : ' YungNxgga '
{ Purple Unicorn } : lol wow , ok !
{ Blu Mermaid } : right !

I typed in his username , going on his page . I wasn't going to message him , I was just lurking. Ha ! He was my favorite teacher , I just felt a different connection with him .

I went through some of his pictures and videos before reading his bio .

{ YungNxgga }
Class of '10 🎓| student teacher 🏤
22 💂 | ATL , GA 🌍☀|
No bullshit 💯✌| IDoMyoozik 🎶
Watchu lurkin fa? 👀 Follow! 👣

Daang! Half of this stuff I didn't even know . He was way cool !

{ Purple Unicorn } : he way cool .
{ Blu Mermaid } : i swear. Lol

I close my laptop then my older sister came in .

"Time for dinner .." Raven said . I nodded before getting up .

"Okay." I said as I started walking behind her , downstairs .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look under character listing for the ...well characters , lol .
BlackBird Song I'm media.
Justine Skye x August Alsina