WITCH!!!!!!

The four survivors woke up to the shining sun in their eyes and zombies knockin on their doors. Coach was wide awake and ready to go.

Coach: "C'mon yall, time is wasting away."

Once the other three woke up, with the help of Coach, they got ready to scavenge for supplies. They would be splitting into pairs of two, Coach with Rochelle, and Nick with Ellis. Roach (Rochelle and Coach) would be going the left way and Nellis (Nick and Ellis) would go the right.

Coach: "Let's go!"

With that, they split and went to find supplies

Rochelle and Coach Conversation

They walked alongside one-another while Coach tells her where he and Nick have been to look for supplies.

Rochelle: "You two seem to have a good system going."

Coach: "Yeah, it's the best one that works for us."

Rochelle: "Can I ask you something?"

Coach: "Well sure."

Rochelle: "How did you and Nick meet?"

Coach laughed at the faint memory

Coach: "You see, a smoker had gotten to me and Nick saved me, and that's about it."

Rochelle: "Really? Seems suspicious."

Coach: "I did leave out that he had robbed my house before all this and how I almost killed him but it's all fine now."

Rochelle: "Let's stop talking about this and change the subject."

Coach: "Good idea."

Ellis and Nick's conversation

The two men walked in sync as they walked up to their first building

Nick: "I'll take the left side door and you take the right."

Ellis nodded and they got into their positions, guns ready for zombies. On the count of three, they opened up their doors and pointed their guns in the correct position. That's strange, it seems to be that there are no zombies. Suddenly, the pair heard a faint cry come from the back room. They nodded to each other and moved towards the door where the cry came from, shoving supplies into their bags as they moved. Ellis gripped the door handle and opened the door. The weeping figure turned to them, growling at Ellis and standing up from their crouching position. The red aurora around the figure got darker when suddenly, the red figure let out an ear-piercing scream and ran towards Ellis with red eyes.

Ellis: "Shit"

With that, he closed the door and grabbed Nick's hand, dragging him along to get away from the screaming lady. They made it outside and the ladies screaming died down as the men panted and looked at their holding hands. Nick cleared his throat and took his hand away and said,

Nick: "Let's keep searching for more supplies."

 With that, he walked off, gun in hand.