Breakfast And Some Dessert

Since Nick and Ellis were already up, they decided to make breakfast for the 4 survivors, and let's just say...it didn't go as planned.

Considering it's a zombie apocalypse and many of the supplies in the world are gone, they didn't have much to work with in regards to breakfast. After agreeing on bacon and eggs, Ellis started the fire while Nick grabbed the pan and got the ingredients. Some of the stuff that Nick and Ellis got was eggs and bacon from an old gas station. Nick was in charge of the eggs and Ellis did the bacon and it was generally quiet and it was going alright, until....... Nick tried to flip one of the eggs, making it hit Ellis in the back of the head and getting on his hat. Ellis turned around and said,

Ellis: "If you wanted to get messy we could've gone to the bedroom."

He then proceeded to shove a cooked piece of bacon into Nick's mouth but made sure to have it stick out a bit and grabbed the older male by the waist and putting his mouth on the other end of the bacon strip. Ellis kept inching closer and closer, making their lips inches apart until they heard a cough and saw Coach in the corners of their eyes. This caused the two close together men to jump away and making the little bit of bacon fall to the ground.

Coach: "I always knew Nick liked his meat." ;)

This made Ellis laugh and Nick to roll his eyes and keep on cooking the eggs, trying not to flip them too hard like before. After they were all done cooking and woke Rochelle up, they all sat around the dimmed out fire and ate while chatting occasionally about what their plans were for the day.

Jessie's Author Note:

I want bacon now and to know why the fuck I wrote this.