New Student

Y/N POV

Finally I arrived at Korea. I call for a taxi and headed to my luxury apartment I rented. I arrived and payed my taxi driver as I went inside the apartment complex and opened the door to where I'll be living temporarily as I will be buying a house the next 2 months or so. "This a one hell of an apartment." I said to myself. I should rest even though it is morning in America but because of timezones it's currently 2 am today. "I still have school tomorrow I should catch some sleep I'll unpack tomorrow." I drifted off to sleep, thinking of what'll happen tomorrow.

The next day

BEEP BEEP

"Ugh" I get annoyed by the alarm clock and throw it onto the wall. I get up quickly realizing what I have done and cleant the shards of glass from the alarm clock. I go in the bathroom and get ready for the day. I get some toast and headed out of my apartment for school. When I arrived at the school I saw how big the school was. So this is (High school name). When I entered the campus everyone was staring and talking about me.

Is he a new student? He doesn't look Korean

Is he American?

He looks hot!

Wow he's looking like a snack

All these students trying to keep it low. What they don't know is I can hear their compliments. When I walk pass the comfort room I hear commotion going in there

"I'm not gonna date you Mark!"

"Nayeon just give me a chance.."

"Then I guess I to force you."

Suddenly someone screamt and I jumped, knowing it was that girl in the bathroom I went inside and kicked the guy. He fell down but immediately stood up to throw my to the hallway.

He was throwing punches at me when I was at the ground but I dodged every single one then I slid down him and did a spinning kick to his head.

He was out cold then I approached the girl who was getting harrased. "Nayeon right?" I asked her. "Y-yes" She replied getting teary eyes.

She just hugged me out of nowhere and buried her head on my chest. "Let it all out" I said to her.

Suddenly 8 girls appeared out of nowhere. "Unnie!" the 8 girls went up to her and tried to comfort her. "Hey I never saw you here before? Are you new?" A girl with big eyes asked me.

"Y-yes I'm from America" Damn why did I stutter. "You look cute." Sana unhesitatingly complimented me. "Sana! Look he's blushing now." The big eyes girl said.

She was right I'm a blushing mess right now. Making Nayeon chuckle. "So you understand Korean?" Jihyo asked. "I speak 5 languages, Korean Japanese Russian English and Spanish." I said while flashing a smile.

"Ah! You're smart!" A girl that looked like a raccoon said. "You could say that." I joked as we all chuckled. "Well I'm Jihyo, this girl is Momo, the one who complimented you is Sana, this girl is Jeongyeon, she's Dahyun the tall girl is Tzuyu and the short girl is Chaeyoung, This elegant girl is Mina and you probably know Nayeon already." Jihyo said getting mixed reactions from the girls.

"Oh that's the bell we better get going!" Jihyo said to me as all the girls went to class  but when Sana walked out she kissed you on the cheek.

"Wow that girl is something." I said as I stood up to head to class