Trouble

3rd Person POV

As Y/N was walking into class, he gets into something unexpected. "Yo, you have the guts to beat up Mark. Bet you don't have the guts to beat us up." This guy comes out with 5 people.

"Aight bet." Y/N said confidently, getting my fighting position as a crowd starts to surround us

"You're gonna regret this." The tallest guy in their group said. He charged Y/N and Y/N dodged it then countered it. Doing a barrage of punches on him while shouting ORA ORA repeatedly (Don't ask if it's a JoJo reference it's already there)

Right at that spot someone stabbed Y/N. It was that Mark guy. His face looked worried, maybe because he commited a crime (No shit sherlock) "F*ck you." those were his last word before he passed out.

Y/N POV

I woke up to bright lights and.. Sana beside me? "Am I in heaven?" I asked myself.

"No you aren't oppa." Sana said, startling me as I jumped out of bed and fell on the floor.

"Javla fitta helvete piss skit!" I shouted. "Why are you here Sana?" I asked her.

"Well oppa you got stabbed my Mark and then passed out. We saw you because we were with the crowd then I picked you up to go to the hospital while the others reported him. Now he's serving 5 years in Prison." She explained the whole situation.

I hear the door squeaking and opening, revealing Jihyo and Nayeon. "Y/N!" They both yelled then hugged me

"I'm sorry Y/N!" Jihyo cried out. "We should've got you involved." Nayeon said while crying.

"In my whole 19 years of living I didn't expect to get hugged by 2 beautiful girls." I said, chuckling as Nayeon hit the spot where I got stabbed. "Argh f*ck!" I screamt in pain clenching the spot.

"Y/N I'm so sorry!" Nayeon said sincerely. "It's alright.." I said still clenching the spot.

~2 days timeskip~

I was being discharged today. My nerve was like disrupted or something so I was temporarily paralysed and had to use crutches.

It was a school day and I still had time to prepare so I took a bath and made then ate breakfast. Then I dressed up and went to school.

When I arrived at the gates people was talking all about the incident. "Look it's Y/N!" People surrounded me asking me all types of questions

"Move." A girl said coldly then looked at me.
"What are you doing here sicko? Shouldn't you be dead or something?" The girl said, then she tried punching my wound but I grabbed her hand and lifted her up just with her fist

"Listen here little shit, you don't do that. That's a shitty thing to do." I said to her angrily then threw her on the floor.

"Girls! Get him!" She said as 2 girls arrived. One trying to kick me on the wound but I grabbed her foot and dropped her onto the ground.

"I'm not here to harm girls so I'm just gonna dodge you all." I said as the last girl tried punching me on the face as I just moved aside, making her trip.

"Girls stop!" One the girls said, not even harming me awhile ago. "Sorry about my friends hehe my name is Lisa. These idiots are Rose, Jisoo and our leader, Jennie." She said smiling.

"Well nice meeting you but I have to go." I said going to my class

/END OF CLASS\

The bell rang, I went to my locker and saw the girls at the gate. I placed my stuff in the locker and went to the gate.

"Look it's Y/N!" Nayeon said as she approached me delightfully.

"Wanna walk home with us?" Nayeon asked

"Do I have a choice?" Nayeon shook her head.

"Well I guess I have to then." I approached Twice then greeted them. We walked home and Jihyo suddenly asked a question.

"Y/N can you tell us your story?" Jihyo asked with no hesitation.

"Again do I have a choice of no?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Well what do you wanna know?" I asked her again.

"Your backstory duhh." Jihyo said

"Well it started off like this..."

A/N: Next chapter's gonna be so long imma try to divide it into 2 parts but also I'll try to do it at one chapter