Reminded

3rd Person POV

As Y/N explained Twice listened to every single detail of his back story. From his success to downfall.

Eventually after all those he ended up in this country.

Jihyo felt really bad for asking as she hugged Y/N. Twice was tearing up real bad from his story. Y/N was also tearing up

"Guys don't feel bad it's in the past" Y/N chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

"Y/N oppa you're also tearing up." Chaeyoung said

"Right sorry I got reminded." Then they all walked back home together.

Eventually Y/N and Mina were the only ones left. They talked about stuff, turns out she's a gamer also, she also plays Fortnite. They gave eachother our IGN then we reached Mina's house.

"Guess this is goodbye today?" Mina asked.

"Guess so.."

The atmosphere got awkward as Mina hugged Y/N. He was blushing mildly as Mina waved to him and went inside her house.

Mina POV

"Damn I just hugged Y/N!" I was punching the air. I hugged my crush! I went upstairs then turned on my PC. Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was from an unknown caller.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hello Mina?" I recognized the voice it was Y/N. He was whispering

"Mina stay home and tell the others that. There's men outside your and the girls houses. They're plotting to harm you girls to trace me. Please don't answer the door and don't call the cops. If you call the cops they'll get more backup and possibly kill you all and me." I hear my doorbell ring. I said bye to Y/N and headed downstairs.

"Mom don't open the door!" I said to her.

"Why?" She asked me.

"There's bad guys outside and don't call the police for reasons!" I said to her as she nodded and went back to the kitchen.

I went to grab my phone and told the other girls that.

Y/N POV

I am panicking not for my life but for the girls. I rush back home getting dressed with pants and shirt while putting my mask on. I grabbed my equipment and grappled out of my house.

I first headed to Jihyo's house. I saw the door was broken down and there was about 6 men in her house. Not gonna lie her house was kinda big. They pushed her outside as I grabbed one of the men then took him down.

I put him on my back then go to the lamp post. I get 2 men then another 2 then appeared in front of the last guy. He tried punching me as I slid down then kicked his back. Making him fall down.

I finished him off by knocking him out square in the face. I got rope that no one can break out for at least 3 hours. Then you can loosen it up. I left a note saying they were trying to kidnap somebody then went to Jihyo.

"Y/N?" Jihyo asked.

"How'd you know?"

"I have my ways." Jihyo replied.

"Please don't tell anyone you can tell the girls only to avoid confusion." I plead to her.

"Ne!" She replied by thanking me and kissing me onto the cheek and went back inside. I was dumbfounded then snapped out of it as I went to the others houses.

After saving the girls.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I was added to a group chat then was responded by a barrage of questions.

🚂Jihyo: Why were you wearing a mask with gear!
🐯Lil cub🐯: Yeah why were you?
🐰Fake maknae: You actually looked hot in that shirt 🤤
Dubu: Nayeon!
Y/N: Alright I'll explain, let's meet up right now at XXXX.

~Timeskip to when they arrived~

"Explain." They all said in a serious tone.

"Ok ok don't need to be so serious jeez." I sighed after then explained

A/N: The bio of Y/N is updated look at it