𝙊𝙣𝙚

(Third person)

~

Mattia brought his son, Dante, to the park today.

"Now, no running off again. Ok?" Mattia says sternly to his son. "Ok papa!" Dante smirks childishly. "Hey! I know that devilish face. I want you to listen, alright. Running off the minuet I stop paying attention isn't ok." Mattia glares at his ignorant son. "Alright!" Dante gleams. "You remember stranger danger, right?" Mattia questions. "Yes, yes! I do! Don't talk to creepy old people unless papa says to!" Dante says being proud of remembering. "Good! Now go play." Mattia sits at the bench watching his son to make sure he doesn't goof off or run away.

Mattia laughs at when Dante's clumsiness gets the best of him.
As Dante ran off to the slide he tripped and landed in his stomach. Dante sits up and begins to pout. Mattia chuckles as he goes to check on his clumsy child.

"You alright there?" Mattia squats down to Dante's level. Dante looks up and nods rapidly not wanting to leave due to minor injuries. "Let me see your hands and knees." Mattia huffs. Dante slowly stands up for Mattia to see.

Mattia grabs Dante's small hands and flips them over to see his palms. "They're a little scuffed, bud." Mattia says. Dante's eye become wide. "I don't wanna, I don't wanna leave! Please, please stay! It doesn't hurt! I'm ok! See!" Dante starts running in a circle.

Mattia grabs Dante's shoulders lightly so he stops spinning. Dante almost falling again from being dizzy. Mattia holds him up. "I'm ok, I'm ok. See!" Dante says not wanting to leave. "Are you sure?" Mattia says concerned for his son. "Yes! Yes!" Dante reassures his papa. "Fine," Mattia sighs. Dante smiles widely and runs to the slide, going past other kids. "Don't rough house too much!" Mattia yells out. A distant 'ok' is heard form Dante.

Mattia sits back at the bench getting out his phone. Mattia scrolls through Instagram as he occasionally peeks up to see what Dante is doing.

He lightly chuckles when he sees Dante trying to climb up the slide, and failing.

He looks at his phone again for a bit until he hears small footsteps.

"Hey!" Mattia looks up form his phone to see Dante standing in front of himNow. "Push me!" Dante points to the swings. "Ask nicely, ok?" Mattia says. "Can you push me." Dante does puppy dog eyes. "Alright." Mattia stands up and puts his phone away.

Dante reaches and grabs Mattia's fingers in his tiny, dirty kid hands and leads him to the swings.

Mattia lifts Dante up by the shoulders and puts him in the baby swing. Mattia being too scared to put him in the big swing due to how clumsy Dante is.

Mattia pushes the swing and Dante squeals happily. "Weee! Higher! Higher!" Dante shouts. "Alright, hold on!" Mattia shouts. "No!" Dante puts his arms in the air. "Ok, but, I told you so." Mattia rolls his eyes as he pushes Dante in the swing to make him go higher. "Weee! Hahahah!" Dante shouts.

After while Mattia gets tired. "How about you go play on the seesaw with that girl." Mattia points to the seesaw wanting a brake. "Ok!" Dante agrees.

As Mattia lifts Dante out of the swing a woman comes over with a baby held at her waist and a small girl standing by her.

"Hey there!" She waves.