𝙎𝙞𝙭

(Mattia's pov)

~

Kairi turned his phone towards me.

His phone displayed a picture of me and Alejandro. "Who's this?" He asks.

𒊹︎ Liked by, Alejandro Rosario and a few others

☯︎︎ Polybioh Work party tonight!

Comment...

"Oh, that's my friend, Alejandro. We've been friends since high school." I inform him. "You must be great friend then." Kairi says. "Yea! I love Uncle Alejandro!" Dante smiles. "I know you do bud." I pat Dante's head.

"What high school did you go to?" Kairi asks. "Macon High." I say. He gets a surprised look on his face. "I went there, wow." Kairi laughs a bit. "Oh, really. What a coincidence!" I laugh as well. "What's your last name?" Kairi asks. "Polibio." I tell him. "Omg! You were kind of popular. I remember people talking about you." Kairi's face lights up in realization. "Oh, I forgot about that. I guess I was pretty popular, I still don't know why." I smile at the memories. "Most people dreamed of talking to you, and here I am, having a normal conversation with you by your kid." Kairi giggles again.

"People dreamed of talking to me?" I didn't know about that. "Yea! People that did know you would brag about it. I'm assuming Alejandro's last name is Rosario, he was also popular too." Kairi took a sip of his coffee.

"You where popular? Where you the cool guy, papa?" Dante joins the conversation. "I guess I was." I shrug. "Will I be popular too then?" Dante has hopeful eyes. "Oh, I bet!" I smile widely.

"He's starting kindergarten soon isn't he?" Kairi asks. "Yea, he's already been enrolled. He'll start pretty soon." I look at Dante. "Did he go to preschool?" Kairi questions. "No, but his daycare teaches him everything he needs to know to be ready for Kindergarten. So when he does start he should be good to go." I happily tell him.

"You here that! Kindergarten should be a breeze!" Kairi says to Dante. "Really!" Dante seems really happy. "Yea!" Kairi cheers. Dante smiles the most I've ever seen him smile.

How does Kairi do that?

He makes Dante so happy and I don't know how.

"Hey! You said your sister has a child, how old is she?" I decide to ask. "Oh, her daughter is 3! Her name is Lilith by the way." Kairi seems happy to talk about them. "Oh, do you think they'd get along?" I refer to Dante. "Oh, definitely!" Kairi gleams.