Thundering Pasts

Error is scared- no. Terrified of thunderstorms. Every time there is one he has a major freak out. Even Ink knows to not prank Error with thunderstorms unless he wants the possibility to be hurt. Everyone assumes it is apart of his past that he can't remember, even Error.

Even with his new job, Error kept one thing with him. His loyalty to the royals he used to protect. No matter the case. He can't help but wonder though... Why is his first thought when it comes to thunderstorms is war?

Nightmare and Dream were devastated when their personal guard died. A thunderstorm took place the day he passed in a battle. That day was when everything went down hill, making the twins think that the guard was a magnet for good luck. After his death, the villagers started abusing Nightmare and we all know the rest. Even on opposing sides, they have set aside a day to mourn their friend and guard together. Everyone knows to let them be on that day.

Even with their most loyal friend gone, the twins haven't ignored the feeling that Error feels so familiar to them. Much less his attitude, aggressive to those who he doesn't know and caring to those that he does. They can't help but wonder though... can they answer most, if not all, questions by diving into the destroyer's forgotten memories? Better yet, how will they get him asleep to do it?

I made it vague enough so if you don't want it to be F!God then you don't have to. Basically, Right before Error ended up in the Anti-Void he was Nightmare and Dream's personal guard. His looks changed in the anti void, and the twins thought he died that day. On the day that Error ended up in the Anti-Void, there was a thunderstorm and battle, hence Error's fear of storms.