It's Always Us

Ink and Error have always been gods, but not of Creation and Destruction. Before Fate interfered and made them who they are today, they were the Godd(ess) of Death (Error) and the God(ess) of Life (Ink). Back then they got along and the multiverse was at peace. Fate had to intervene though and force them into their roles.

Ink doesn't hate Error for killing his creations. Although it doesn't help, he hates the other for agreeing to Fate's plans. Even if he is forced to create and fight Error, he doesn't like the glitch.

Error doesn't hate Ink. He wants them to be like how they were before. He knows they can't go back to being Birth and Demise, but he does want a similar relationship. One where they can get along again. He's given up on telling the creator he agreed so they could work together to keep balance.

Deep down, Error and Ink both still do want to go back, to where it was peaceful. No wars, no hatred. Maybe that's why they kept their badges of life and death, their old weapons, and their old gloves. Ink wants nothing to do with Error though, or that's what he tells himself. Error sees that it's time to move on and hand down the reigns of being death to the present deaths.

One again, inspired by doodis2014'S Artwork. Kinda? It's inspired by the idea that was inspired off of it, if that makes sense. I'm going to make this a side book, but the paragraph above this will not be in there. It was the original plan but I have an idea that I want to do more. I've made desgins if anybody wants to use them if you adopt this, but feel free to make your own.