|CHAPTER TWO|

_____/|CHAPTER TWO|\____
              ___/|  A WHILE AGO    |\__*
[*1 week ago*]

"Pika chu" Cried out Ash's partner as they headed high on there heals out of the usual always up Pallet town but tonight was different everyone wanted an early night for tomorrow was the birthday of ash he was kinda famous but that's not the reason he is running away.

He has made it to Pf.Oaks lab and returned all his Pokémon keeping his Dex's as he ran off into the night. Nobody knows where to however there was one person up Gary Gary Oak he had decided he wanted to follow ash.

Ash had made it all the way through the forest with Gary close behind "now how do I lose that guy maybe I could trick him" Said Ash as he turned then snapped his fingers and he was gone to far out of sight to be seen. Gary saw him snap his fingers then decided he should head back to bed and continue searching later down the line of life.

!The next day!

Gary woke up with an early start found his journal and wrote:

Night off:12/6/2023 (these are just random dates for time works different in this fic)
Last night I saw ash and Pikachu running out the window away from pallet I followed him saw him snap his fingers and he was gone after looking around some more I finally decided to head back home and lay down to rest

Morning of:13/6/2023:
It's a new day and I'm gonna continue looking for ash he might be close by now that he thinks I'm gone but I should probably not let any one know unless the worst happens Alright it's decided I'll go down eat break fast get a group of people I know me and ash both trust to find him alright how's that for a plan?

Gary then ran down stairs to where his gramp left a note:

Just heading to Alola for awhile please take care of the Pokémon for me while I'm out.

"Great now I also need a sub to work here while I look for ash I swear this rival will be the end of me" Said Gary in poor anger as Delia came in "I could cover for you" she said "Delia? When did you get here? But umm yes please cover for me I should be back before usual dinner time here which is 9:30pm" Said Gary as he Quickly ran out of the house and threw route one his first stop to getting Brock & misty:Verdilam city.

"Gotta go fast" muttered Gary as he had finally made it to Verdilam city only got into one fight and caught one Pokémon he healed them up and he was zooming threw route 2.

Next stop:PEWTER CITY GYM...

Once Gary got into the Gym Brock was seated there he sighed then he saw Gary "Gary?" Asked Brock "yeah ok I need you to come help me find ash but first we've got to get mist" Said Gary Brock nodded as flint took his place and the Duo zoomed off down.

Route 3 next stop:AQUA CITY GYM (I'm changing the city names names from now on)

Gary & Brock had finally got in and made it to misty who looked at them as they painted "misty get one of your *pant* sisters *pant* to take over the gym we've gotta *painted* find ash now!" Shouted Gary as she pulled them one of her sisters taking her place.

________
Ash had not stopped running he was getting really tired from using Aura to much to get father Quicker he kept running but it had slowed down to a job Pikachu on his hat he had ran into a smooth stone area and fainted

*1 hour+ later*

"Mew!" Chirped a Pokémon ash rolled over and looked up to see Mew and Pikachu looking at him he then sat up "mew?" Asked Ash "MEW!" It said and then Mew two came into view "hello ash welcome to our home you can stay here as long as you would like we have been watching you and your traveling companions but mainly you. You and all your Pokémon were running to much and gained Access to our Universe so yeah you can chose to stay here how ever long you want also please let me change those Pokédex's to work even better in you favour" Said Mew two ash nodded as he stood up but fell back down. "Mew (what?)" asked mew "he just needs rest some more that is all Mew" Said Mew two as ash laid down once again this time Pikachu jumped onto him gave Mew two the Pokédex then curled up into a ball and fell fast asleep as well.

*hours later*
___________
Gary,misty and Brock had returned from there hunt with no idea what so ever to where ash was Gary and the two spilt paths once more.
Gary looked at his watch:8:30pm.
Gary chuckled "I'm gonna spend an hour getting there with all of these trainers here" Said Gary as he started walking threw he wondered where ash could be.
"Maybe his in another world resting till
Our world needs help hmm who knows maybe the alolan gang know something but how would I track them down" Said Gary to himself it had been and hour when Gary was finally at the lab he and Delia parted ways until tomorrow Gary payed Delia $33 dollars for the help Delia now had a job for awhile it was kinda it bit of a win for her.
__________________
*the next day*

"Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew (breakfast is ready mewtwo wake up ash and Pikachu)" Said Mew Mew two just floated over and placed an alarm for 3 seconds.

The 2 Pokémon floated back looking at ash "mew/1" "mew/2" "3/mew" they both said as the alarm rang ash bolted upwards with Pikachu now on his hat the 2 looked at the Mews. "What?" Asked Ash "breakfast is ready" Said Mew two handed Ash a bowl of weatbix and Pikachu a bowl of Milked fruits. The 2 ate there breakfast in no time the other 2 chuckled at them. "So feel free to explore today make sure to be back by 12:00pm so you can help out and then have lunch at 12:30 when the Sun looks to be in the middle of the sky you should come home as fast as you can" Said Mew two.
"Alright!" Said Ash as he started to walk out the last thing he heard from them was "remember to stay safe/Mew Mew Mew Mew".

__________
Gary,Misty,Brock where all running around the forest known as route forest. They had no luck they had found a cave and to there shock there was a note on the ground:

1/3/1000:

Mission failure alone I survived the last Aura guardian now I must go to the tree of beginning.

They all looked at the paper then turned it over it had a picture with the words missing on it

It had ash on it no hat raven hair purple jacket green top shorts and sandals a yellow tie with a Pikachu on it blue glasses which looked like greninja heads a hood over his head and last but no least Blue and purple gloves with the word Aura on them.

"Is that...ash?" Asked Brock as they stared at the picture then a sound was heard from the cave "good job sillvally you two lycan rock" Said A voice Brock took a photo of the boy and ran off with Gary and misty close behind him the note back where it was before.

_____________
Ash had found a tree with fruits a group of evees needed they where the last thing here that evees could eat being as the other things are stocked out just none of them could get the fruit. "Come on out greninja" Called ash throwing a pokèball "greninja think you can get the fruits down for the evees?" Asked Ash Greninja nodded and shoke the tree harder then possible for the evees which where now covered in the Berry's ash greninja and Pikachu then walked away from the stocking Evees.

"hey Pikachu look the suns nearly in the middle of the sky we should get back greninja return" Said ash recalling greninja as they ran off to find the cave they where staying at.

_________1396_______