|CHAPTER FIVE|

(((((((((((ESCAPE))))))))))
With Lille!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lille POV
"Hello" Said a voice I looked up to see team rocket and everybody else in cages.

"You ready for your turn?" Asked a man I tried to get away but was only pinned down more but then a light flashed I woke up and saw Gladon looking at me I was on the couch with a little cut on my arm. "What what happened?" I asked as Serena came into view "I happened ash will never like someone with a cut!" Spat Serena as the Pikachu from before came and healed my cut and it was gone.

"W-What?" I asked "Come on lille wake up we're heading back Alola now" Said Gladon I nodded as we started walking to the air port.

Ash POV (btw it's still night)
Alright then let's see what we can do out here I'll sleep on the floor I summoned a couple leaves and slept on those.
Hobs
Ah that makes sense he must be used to sleeping on leaves Alright I guess that's fare enough I chuckle at master ash.
Ash POV (in morning)
I woke up and placed the leaves in my back pack "the others are coming home today at 12:30" I heard hobs talk to someone I look to see his talking to...Kukui I checked my watch 8:20. "I can't let you in the living room" Said Hobs "let'em In" I Said they came in without seeing me hobs laughed.
Lille POV (small time skip)
Finally back in Alola it's time to go home "let's go" I Said Gladon chuckled as we ran towards home I knocked on the door Hobs Answered it "Kukui and Burnett just left" Said Hobs we nodded as we ran in.
No one POV.

Ash looked out the window sitting on the couch as Lille and Gladon came in.

"ASH!?!" They both shouted or asked?

"Keep it down I don't want anyone knowing where I am" Said Ash lille just looked at him and Gladon walked over "Gladon I thought I told you about this" Said ash "you did I didn't think you meant right when we walked in I thought you would walk in after" Said Gladon.

"Sure" Said Ash as greninja came out from his Pokéball.

"Gren" Said Greninja laughing.