CHAPTER FOUR

MEANWHILE BACK IN TH

((((((((((((((((HOBS)))))))))))))))))())))))))))))))

Ash stood looking over the world once again he sighed "Pikachu!" Said Pikachu as it came running and landed on his shoulder "pika pika pika (can I visit) chu (Snowy)?" Asked Pikachu "sure we just need lille to go home to Alola" Said Ash as he smiled evily Mew saw him smirk and looked at him "mew?" Asked Mew as ash let out a sigh "it's nothing mew" said Ash as mew two came over "that's a lie you have a crush on one of the girls and Pikachu has a crush on their starter and she heads back to Alola in 3 days why don't you speak with hobs?" Said Mew two "thanks that's a good idea I'll be back later" Said Ash as he snapped his fingers he and Pikachu where gone.

(With Lille).

Lille let out a sad smile as Snowy did a trick she wasn't upset at Snowy she just never got to say to ash how she really feels about him Serena cane in looking at her.

"Noice Ash will never fall for a girl that looks like you" Said Serena with a wicked laugh "and he will never fall for one who insults people yet alone one of his best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best
Best best best best best best best best best best have I made that point clear friends" Said Gladon chuckling as he came into view "how can you be so sure?" Asked Serena.
"Because I myself know who he has a crush on and I would tell you but I won't just know I'm always right" Said Gladon with an evil smirk and walked off.

___________________
HOBS POV
"Good night is it not" Said A voice I turned my head to see master Ash. "Yes it is master ash what can I help you with?" I asked "well could I stay here for a bit so I can surprise Lille also please don't tell any one you've seen me" Said Ash I nod in understanding "sure you can stay here Kukui and Burnett May come over tomorrow morning" I said he nodded "Great" he exclaimed I'm glad his happy I wonder where he went. "Alright then master ash why don't we head in" I said he nodded as we went into the house.

We are in the living room now.
"Would you like anything to eat or drink?" I asked "Nah I don't really eat or drink anymore and I don't need t-" Master ash tried to say I cut him of my putting a burger in his mouth which he just ate and he made some Pokémon food which his Pikachu ate in no time. He put a berry in his mouth shocking me.

"Goodnight Master ash where would you like to sleep?" I asked "I'll just sleep on the couch" Said ash but I felt he was lying oh well
No one POV

_______499______
A/N:
Now the story line really
Has began will ash and
Lille get together
What will happen
In the first book
Of the 'missing masters'
Beginning trilogy.
This is a series but the
First 3 make up
The beginning book
I spilt it into 3 books
Cause why not.