CHAPTER THREE

*present time*

|||CHAPTER THREE|||THE RETURN OF PIKACHU|||

"We're all gonna stay here and help out!" Exclaimed Mellow "Yeah" Said everyone but mellow,Gladon and Delia. Gladon just nodded.

"Thank all very much" Said Delia as they heard a scream "PIKA PIKA PIKACHU!" "That sounds like ash's Pikachu" Said Max as they all ran outside to see ash's Pikachu avoiding attacks from team rocket.

"Now that the twerp leader is gone it will be easy to steal all of his friends Pokémon!" Exclaimed Jessie "he practically asked for this" Said James "Yeah this is just to good to be true let's take those people to make them work for us as slaves" said Meowth as they stared from above.

"Is there something you need Jessie will be happy to take your Pokémon" Said Jessie "James is ready for some hand to hand combat" Said James "prepare to make all your troubles double" Said Jessie and James in sync
"Meowth that's right" Said Meowth.

"TEAM ROCKET BLASTING IN FOR THE LOOT!" Screamed all 3 members as wobbafet came out from his pokèball "wobbafet" Said Wobbafet then he went back in the pokèball.

"PIKACHU (HAHAHA)" chuckled the small mouse as it thunder bolted team rocket as they where blasting off they screamed:

"TEAM ROCKETS BLASTING OUT AGAIN!".

A boy in all black came out from the ally as Pikachu hopped on his shoulder he looked over at his friends he chuckled a little then he snapped his fingers and he was not there no more.

___________
"Charlie you can not be doing this destroying the leagues Hmph" said Steven "Yeah" Said a member of Stevens elite 4 "you don't get a say in this Steven now I may finally get rid of ash Ketchum and take over the world did you know I am the true leader of team rocket?" Asked Charlie Steven looked at him confused "who?" Asked Steven "Me say goodbye" Said Charlie as he and the elite members where now in a cage.
"You are not very smart goodbye forever" said Charlie as the 5 where teleported. "TEAM ROCKET FOREVER!" Screamed Charlie.

______352_______
Chose one of the ships
Ash x Lana
Ash x Lille
Ash x mellow
Ash x Calmont
Ash x Iris
Ash x dawn
Ash x may
Ash x misty
(There not for this story but I wanna know which of this ships is liked the most)