/ / t h r e e / /

[  0 0 3  c l u b m a t e s  ]

almost 2 weeks have passed and other than i miss chae so badly, everythings going fine.

the class and i get along just great, i made some new friends, and reunited with a few too. breaks were fun, i spent it with macy and blare with a couple of blare's friends since we go with them. they seem to be my new friend group this year although they all belong to a diffirent class together, they're macy's classmates plus blare has also been my best friend since preschool along with chae so we're OGs.

along the past week were also club selling, where in clubs for the whole high school are showcased and each student are tasked to choose 1 for their club the whole year, the past years i have joined dance club since i love dancing and its what im good at but people there are getting toxic every year and just joining for popularity since most of the members there are really known students including some members of bts. there was also a couple of years i chose frisbee but bailed to continue since my parents say i get darker and darker because of it. my other friends are joining this instrumental club that teaches the students to play cultural instruments but in all honesty im not into those things, im into music and stuff but not really those cultural ones, plus we also learn to play them in music class so pass.

and right now, i keep going around the school campus trying to figure out what club should i join, im sick of dance club plus i think i wont pass auditions since i havent dance in awhile and im not in the mood, frisbee is my sport but most probablly my parents would kill me if they found out i joined frisbee again, singing club isnt my area anymore i joined it once in my whole school life and that was elementary i still sing but singing like a choir? fuck no thank you, photography club would be fun since i love taking pictures of nature and other stuff but damn i dont have my own camera to work on so another pass. fuckkkkk i literally cursed while walking through the school coridors while getting fustraited with my current state until someone called me "ya sunniee!" i stoped at my tracks and  looked back and saw taehyung with jimin and jin.

tae smiled widely then waved at me "hi sunnie!" they all said, i waved back at them and since they were walking towards my direction i just waited for them to reach where i was. "why are you all alone?" jin asked "oh, cause i still dont know what club i'd join...how bout you guys?" i replied, tae looked shook from my answer then he said "how bout dance club?" 'fuck why does everyone keep saying dance club when i say i cant choose a club, tae your like the 100th person to tell me that' i said in my mind holding myself together "dance club? its too toxic for me and i want to try something new..." they all went silent then i noticed jin look at jimin and jimin raised his eyebrow somehow understanding where im coming from then i also remembered that jimin was a very passionate dancer and was also my clubmate so i asked him "how bout you jimin-ah, why arent you in dance club, you havent left dance club since elementary..." he laughed at my comment and shrunged "fuck dance club, they're so toxic and fake. 90% of that club doesnt really dance" he replied truthfully, its true. i looked at him shocked with wide open mouth and eyes from his burning comment then later on laughing so loud, the others then laughed along jimin and i then high-fived jimin after what he said about that club.

when we all calmed down from all the laughter jin all of a sudden said "so what club should we join?" huh i forgot that "idk. cant we just make our own?" they laughed from what i said then i pointed at a bullitin board along the hallways "ya isnt that a list of all the clubs" i said "not sure, lets check" we all checked the bullitin and found some interesting clubs "boardgames, baking, cooking, photography, paper crafts, painting...what the fuckkk" tae whined "ya jin hyung wanna try baking or cooking" jimin said, wait what? "jimin calls you hyung? we're batchmates!" i protested shocked "yeah they all do...at times. even if we're batchmates im older than a year." he said "oh should i-" "and please dont dare call me oppa sun.." he added cutting me off. i chuckled, "yea ok whatever.." "hyunggg! cooking and baking!!" jimin returned the topic of clubs "oh yeah right, sorry, those clubs have started already...they wont let us in anymore" jin replied "how bout boardgames?" tae suggested "really?!" jimin and jin said together "the venue has aircon" i replied looking at the sheet of paper with the list of clubs "oh...ac works for me" jin said. we then all agreed to boardgames, so we went to the club's ventue. when we arived, people were palying random boardgames and card games so we asked the teacher moderating the club if we could still join them, he said yes and we took our seats in an empty table with some uno cards.

we played some uno while chatting with one another "whats the other's club?" i asked after my turn "huh? who others?" tae asked "jk and the others, whats their clubs?" i said "ooh, jk and hoseok joined dance haha" jimin said chuckling about the dance club thing i followed a small laugh then "ohh really?! jeez good luck to them" i commented "yeah. and suga joined basketball, then joon...hs rap battle i guess?" jimin said "namjoon is student council dumbass he doesnt have a club...and rap battle isnt a club, its his project. dont you ever listen?" jin said with sass and jimin just nodded. while tae and i were already laughing.

we continued and had fun together until the teacher asked us to group ourselves to 4-5 members, us 4 were already together so we grouped ourselves together. the teacher then asked us to have a name for the group, we decided it to be 'addidas' with 2 ds cause according to jin " why the fuck not" so we were addidas. and we were all clubmates.

so my last club for my last year in high school was board games with taehyung, jin, and jimin. sounds like a super boring club but so far it seems fun.

===//===

eyy so the two main characters are progressing a wider friendship...especially that they're clubmates🤩hope yall enjoy...and btw if ur wondering why jimin and sunnie never talked during past year's clubs...you'll find out soon😉

enjoy.peace.love u all.😜

♡armyarmyyy