Packed up campers and Kisses in the dark

Chapter 4 HCHTIH

Kisses in the dark

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated. My Nona is doing well. On chemo now. Anyway the characters from PJO do not belong to me. The belong to Rick Riordan.
Read I guess......

---------------

Jenna's POV

I woke up this morning with the question Artemis asked me still in my mind. "Join the hunt..." I mean I could. I would have to give up boys. Thank the GODS that I would not have to give up Hazel. I mean the Hunt hates boys but they're all for girlxgirl! We could do it! But then there's the question of Connor. I am also in love with as well as Hazel, and he is in love with me. But we're both too big of a bunch of pansycakes to admit and kiss. So for now, we're sticking with friends. But seriously! The hunt! It would be amazing! Being able to wield my own arrows!!! And the gift of Apollo sure does help... But I would have to give up life at camp and all my friends!!!

I am pulled out of my thoughts by Connor coming behind me and wrapping his arms around me, making me jump out of my skin from fright. Not literally. He buried his nose in my neck and whispered "it's 5 in the morning dude, what are you doing up?" To which I shakingly replied "I should be asking you the same thing, shouldn't I?"
"I guess you should" he says, and laughs. I turn around, and find myself straddling him. I thought 'Gods. I can't give this up! I can't give away this beautiful specimen of a man! I look at him, devouring every inch of his body. His skinny build, yet peaked up with muscles. He is shirtless so I can see every inch of his six abs in the moonlight. His nimble yet scarred fingers, calloused from countless pranks and training sessions. A tiny beauty spot right on the middle of his thigh. His lips, so pink and swelled- "Take a pic babe it'll last longer" but I didn't laugh at that, I barely comprehended what he said. All I could do was stare into his eyes. His eyes. Hazel, so, so, hazel. They looked so far, as if I couldn't reach them if I tried. And then they weren't far at all. They were so close, they were actually right next to mine. And then we moved a centimeter closer, and our lips touched. Shyly at first, then he pulled back, grinned at me and went for my lips again. Firmer this time. Like he was absolutely sure about what he was doing, and didn't care about the consequences. 'That's my Conner,' I thought 'Never gives a shit about anything, ever.' And it was this thought that pulled me out of my revery, and began to kiss him back. Like I didn't care about what I was doing and was savouring the spectacular now. (A.N GET THE REFERENCE????)

I pulled away and said "Lets unpack."
To which he grins and says "Only if I can see your sexy lacy underwear!" I chuckle, my voice hoarse from sleep

"Sure," I nod. "I mean, we do have school, don't we???"

.

.

.

.

(They're all mine MWAHAHAHAHA!!!)

.

.

.

.
------Unpacking time-----------

Jenna's POV

I slowly get off of Connors lap and move to get my sticker covered suitcase. Most of it is covered in some fandom or adventure time shit. As soon as I went open the locks on my bag (what you can't blame me, Jacob Zuma owns the country!!!!) I felt it tremble underneath my fingers, and get hot. Like lava hot. But I don't feel it. Perks of being a Hephaestus kid, ya know? The material was morphing into four human like shapes. It thickened and in place of my beautiful, old suitcase, stood the Winters twins, and their best friends: Kiera and Gabi. Now these four happy campers may not look like much, but within their ten year old souls there are old women, because these four best friends are cousins. When the twins were 6 months old in their mothers womb, their parents were murdered by a monster. Jaimie and Carla were cut out of their mothers womb by Chiron. They grew up at camp and lost many friends from monsters. They are born for fighting and are the best fighters in the whole camp. They are children of Apollo. As for the four of them together, well that's another story, but let's just say they can out prank the Stolls. And that's saying something! But WTF are they doing here???