The ball

Hey guys! This is a little gift to you for Valentines Day so comment who your Valentine is!!! I'm going to see Passenger today so I am pumped!!!❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉⚠️⚠️⚠️🔥🔥🔥🔥😆

ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ (≧▼≦;)

TIME SKIP TO SATURDAY!!!

I'm waiting outside the apartment waiting for the others to come and open the gate. I am wearing a blue high-low dress and black thigh high gladiator scandals with blue wavy hair and green highlights. I chose these colors because it is a black and red ball, so obviously I am going to stand out.

I think I forgot to mention, ITS MY BIRTHDAY BITCHES!!!!!! I spent the whole day out shopping, building stuff, blowing up stuff, and looking for a dress. I haven't seen the boys at all and I really want to see my brother.

The first person to walk out is Kiera. She is wearing a Spanish dancing skirt with red material underneath, a crop top that says Quack Off with a picture of a bath duck underneath and black chucks. I shouldn't of expected anything more from a complete joker.

Gabi, Carla and Jaimie came out wearing the same but a different crop top.

After all the girls had come out to our limo and we were meeting the guys there. "There" is the alpha's house. It is into the woods, take a left, and carry on till you see morning.

**********

As we got to the pack house, my nose was itching to burst into flames, but my nose is containable. Sometimes. My mermaid was swimming back and forth, my monkey was playing nervously, my wolf was howling with joy, and my warlock had a twinkle in her eye. All this, was just because I found out, that Conner godsdamn Stoll, is my mate.

Connor POV

I can't believe it. I'm her second chance mate! My wolf Ryder was howling with joy, begging me to mark and mate her, but I cleanly shut him up because as much as I wanted to make love with the one I love, that would be going against her will. In all the thinking I was doing, I didn't even notice Jenna walking up to me and wrapping her arms around my neck. What I did notice was the sparks that erupted in my neck and the sudden hardness in my pants. A sudden growl left my lips and a word ripped its way out of my throat: "MINE!" As I quickly attacked her lips, I still felt incomplete in a way, like there were other people to feel these sparks with. I quickly pushed that thought away and without an invitation pressed my tongue into her wet and blueberry tasting mouth. All the while she hooked her legs around my waist. All of a sudden she said "We've got a ball to go to." "That we do." And we walked in.

Jenna POV

As we all walked in, I got most of the stares. Just because I'm that fabulous! Jk. It was only because I was in blue while the rest of those thots were in black and red.

After about half an hour of dancing and chatting, the alpha called all the unmated females to line up to meet the alpha. I of course am not mated. I went to line up as the line trickled into the room that the alpha is waiting in. Women exited, some a look of hatred on their face, while others came out crying. He hasn't found his mate yet.

Too soon it was my turn to meet the alpha as I slowly and dangerously went in, I expected to not be noticed and to be dismissed. I was met with something much different.

Kai POV

I've lost count of how many woman have come and gone from this room. I'm really starting to think that maybe I'm gay. Even after - and if - I find my mate they will keep sending in women to see if I have more than one mate.

All of a sudden the smell of fear disappeared from my nose. Unlike all the others, this girl must not be afraid. Perhaps she has found her mate, but is unmated. I realize that this girl is the last girl.

All of a sudden, the most beautiful specimen of the human race walks into the room. She is wearing a flowing blue dress and gladiator scandals.

As soon as we made eye contact, my wolf started howling for his life AAAAAWWWWWOOOOOO. A word popped out of my mouth that I really didn't expect: "MATE!"