Thalia arrives

Chapter 9 My Blood

Uncle Rick own all PJO/HoO characters.

Leo's POV

I miss Calypso so much. We are meeting up with her in three days but I just want to see her. I love her so much. Oh great, she's turning me into a romantic! I thought that was Zoe or Piper's job...

"Guys aren't we supposed to meet up with Habonim's camp directors?" Percy asks. Everybody calls Camp Apollo Habonim Dror Machaneh. It's disguise is a Jewish summer camp. Most of the people there are in fact Jewish. (A.N if you are anti Semitic get out of my book NOW!!! I will not stand for discrimination of a color of someone's skin or their religion.)

"We are going to meet up with them after school" my oh so dear step-sister explains. "Remember, we are British exchange students, so keep up the accent."

We arrive at the front office and see a middle aged woman with blue eyeshadow, pink lipstick, 5 inch heels, tights and an orange flowing dress. All in all she looked like an awesome aunt that lives overseas and always brings you presents. "Hi! My name is Kerin, I'm guessing that you are the new students from London, right?" She had a nice voice and smiled with dimples. "Yeah," I said in a British accent. Jenna looked like she just saw the best person on earth. "KERIN!!!???" "JENNA!!!???" Kerin jumps over her desk and gives Jenna the biggest hug since 1956. No jokes.

"Where the flying duck have you been for two years???" "Getting away from that bastard William Grayson." Jenna says in a dangerous voice.

I look at her expectantly and soon realize that the others are doing the same. "Guys, this is my Aunt Kerin." To say I am in shock is an understatement. We all thought that Jen had no relatives. She never told us that she had family, so we thought she didn't have any. After we heard about Will, we made a promise to her: that we would be her family from then on.
__________________________

After talking a bit with Kerin, she went to fetch our schedules. She came back 5 minutes later, saying that the printer was broken. "I'll just head down to the Primary School" (A.N its middle school)

Just after she left we sat down, but Jenna stayed at the desk, resting her elbows on it with her butt out and a bored look on her face. All of a sudden, a boy that was quite attractive (And no I do not roll that way) walked in. He strutted, as if he thought he was the bee's knees and all that jazz.

He took one look at Jenna's tattooed body and her ass and was suddenly pressing his crotch in that area. "Oh baby. Who are you and will you please go out with me!" Jenna turned around, quick as hell, and quickly responded "Jenna Herondale, no, and if you don't move I will personally castrate you, and feed you your tiny dick." "Oh darling, my dick is anything but small"
Jenna smirks and says in her evil British voice "I did warn you" and knees him where the sun don't shine.
"Ah, I see you met the school's man whore" I turn around and see Kerin leaning on wall with our schedules in her hand.
I like that woman.

\(-_______-;)/ (A.N now that's a whale!)

Thalia's POV

Thank Artemis! I finally made it to the school. I quickly get off my Harley and run into the school. Thanks to Artemis' new way of transportation, I got to Southern Africa in less then an hour! I can't tell you what we do -of course- that would be exposing the secrets of the hunt!

I follow the sings to the front office and see some guy in an awkward position with Jenna. The seven, Nico and the Stolls are sitting down on a couch. A woman in her early thirties is leaning on the wall.

"Hi," I say. "THALIA!!!!!" Their multiple screams. Seeing as I am the legal guardian of Jaimie, Carla, Kiera and Gabi, I immediately start looking for the little devils. "Guys," I tell them "Now that you're eighteen, I'm not your legal guardian anymore" "I'M FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Kiera shouts and starts running around the room like crazy "FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" And with that she runs into the halls as we all laugh at her crazy antics.