Chapter 1:The Boy Who Travelled Through Space And Time

*At the Time Space Patroller Station or it called D.A.R Station(Detector And Researcher)*

BOBOIBOY POV

*it isn't the first time I'm here because I have been in service for about a year and still cannot find her*Where are you Yaya?*whispered*sigh*sad face*I wasn't paying attention on the other until Commander Zanechi called me for my next mission*

AUTHOR POV

*at the conference and command room*

*Boboiboy arrived and saw that Commander Zanechi waiting for him *Commander Zanechi is a muscular human wearing an iron mask and have a mechanical arm on his right to cover up him real rm*

Co.Zanechi:Ah!There you are young hero...

BBB:Good Morning Commander*salute*

C Zanechi:We got a serious mission for you...*serious face*

BBB:What kind of mission?

C Zanechi:You have to travel to this AU.
This AU is called Age AU*he talked while pointing at the hologram that shows his Elemental self living together as a family.Cahaya is the oldest and Tanah is the youngest*Unfortunately we have received an TimeSpace Distribution Rift happen at this AU which can only mean one thing...*he added*

BBB:Reversed me right?*ask Commander as he know why is he called here*

*Commander Zanechi just nodded*

???:Yes you got it right Boboiboy*a voice coming from behind Commander that later show up and introduce himself*His name is Captain Jade.A field trigger agent like BBB when he was still in TAPOPS*

*Captain Jade is a tall muscular man with winglike communicator 9n his right ear. He also in charge of any mission involve Reversed Boboiboy because he is of one 5 survivor that fight with Reverse and of course he tried to attack Boboiboy when Boboiboy first arrival to D.A.R Station but got blocked by Commander Zanechi*

BBB:Good day Captain*salute*scared for a while*

Captain Jade:Good day to you too SC*little smile*

*SC=Special Case(Its mean Boboiboy recruited with a case that involves Space/Time traveling)

*Lets just say that Boboiboy will only go on a mission that if Reversed Boboiboy or Yaya included*

Co.Zanechi:Captain...please give Boboiboy latest information about Reversed...

Ca.Jade:Of course...*clear throat*Reversed now got a foreign power.The power of Berserk Aura.

BBB:Berserk what now?...*confused*

Ca.Jade:Berserk Aura is a power that manipulate some kind of red aura to cover up his entire body or chosen part to strengthen both his defense and of course his offense which mean he has body armor of aura and he can manipulate his aura to make a weapon...

BBB:Anything else? *ask him to know more about Reversed power*

Ca.Jade:Yes,as the latest intel from another spies told me that he can make a sword that covered up his entire arm.The sword itself is sharp enough.A single slash from the sword can cut a reinforced metal into half.His power too show that he can increase his agility and speed as well and increase his sense whether it hearing nor the his reflect...

BBB:That could be hard because we have to do a lot of works and strategies to defeat him...

Ca.Jade:Who said we gonna defeat him?*serious face*

BBB:What?*confused*

Ca.Jade"We're gonna kill him!!!*shouting*

BBB:*suprised*WHA-