Chapter 6:Normal Day

A/N
Hey guys,It's been a while since I published the last part and now...Here I am.The schedule still the same though...I will publish a new story either from Friday to Sunday (of course today is an exception)Now the burden have been lifted a little and I almost shed a tears after I saw how many read there is...Thanks for all the support these past 4 months and as always I hope you enjoy the story

CHAPTER 5 FLASHBACK

Rev:Ughhh...I must say...That guy give no joke about giving me a 'level up'(A game reference)Even if I lose... I can see that I am improve cuz I took least damage than last time...But his face is still suspicious as hell...(So I don't trust him completely)*Lay on the broken bed and close his eyes*I don't think I'm in the mood of fighting tommorow...So let's just leave them alone tommorow...*sleep*

-Flashback End-

-PRESENT TIME-

GEMPA POV

-Time Log-
AU Time:19.05.20**

Day 3-Today I am with the Brothers...well except for Api,Angin and Petir of course(They at school).Solar act as bodyguard today too...Daun doing the house chores,Cahaya sitting at his favorite spot (It's the same chair he sit on chapter 3) while reading a book about whatever the science stuff is.....Air is like always...yeah always...sleeping...even in different dimension they still have same personality as my powers...well except Daun is much more responsible one here of course...Now I'm sitting on the floor playing with Tanah...OMG he's so cute...I think I am going to have a nosebleed back in the power band(I called it because it much more cooler than power watch)
I am not understand why...but I don't have any feelings that he is going to to attack us...so I can rest today and contacting Commander about how did he gotten stronger in such a short time...-Time Log Out-

GEMPA POV
I put my recording device back in my pocket and continue play my first tier baby version...Awwww he's so cute... I feel like I'm going to faint just by his cuteness...Suddenly my powerband shining...*Oh...you guys wanna go out too?*No response from the powerband but Gempa know what the answer is*Alright I let you guys out...but under one condition...Don't make trouble and destroy this house like you always did okay?*I said and after a while I nodded and stand up.Tanah is so confused seeing I'm talking to myself and ask me after I stand up*Umm Mr.Boboiboy?What are you doing?*He asked in a cute voice*Ohh...I am just bringing up some more friends to play with 😊*I said and after that a circle with five Elemental symbols appeared and five person appeared on each symbols*Heya!!!*one of them spoke and revealed Blaze...
The fire Elemental*I guess this is our first encounter after the introduction right?*said the one with blue clothes revealing Taufan(or Cyclone) *Ohhhh~~~He's so cute...just like me!😍*Said the other one in green revealing Thorn...The other two didn't  respond...One sitting on the chair in the corner minding his own business and the other one is...well...sleeping revealing Halilintar and Ais*I swear to god...you goddamn Ice Koala!!!You'll always sleeping everytime we got out*said Blaze annoyed.He awake and said*It's better than being a Flamebrain who don't even know to shut his freaking mouth up for a split second without annoying the other*he said in calm voice*WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!*Blaze shouted at Ais*crack,crack*a voice came up from behind Blaze and it's actually Gempa who cracking his fist and a dark aura surrounds him...*What did I say about don't make any trouble earlier huh...?*He said in very annoyed voice Blaze flinched but not only himself but the others too even the cold one Halilintar and the calm one Ais too trembling without reason...

-MEANWHILE-

SOLAR POV

I am now at the tree near Api's classroom.Suddenly I feel a dark aura that make me trembling in fear for the whole minutes.(Get it?)Aside of that,it's still okay here...Now suspicious move,nothing weird going on right now...*It's almost time*I said looking at my powerband that shows 11.48 a.m which means it's almost time the trio to get home...Ughhh...Why did I have to be their guard...We just could ask that goddamn cold-blooded red Pikachu to do this kind of job......