🎊🎊 100+ Read Special Episode 🎊🎊

THIS SPECIAL EPISODE TAKES BACK WHEN BBB AND YAYA AT THEIR SPACESHIP BALCONY

BBB:*look the space*

Yaya:*close his eyes*

BBB:*smile*I know it's you hun...

Yaya:Ping Pong

BBB:*turn around and pull her closer while his arm around her waist**small laugh*

Yaya:*put her forehead on his while smiling and laughing*Now I can get a closer look at my dear 'B'

BBB:*laugh and then worried face shown*

Yaya:Whats wrong dear?

BBB:It's nothing I just worried about the mission...

Yaya:Don't worry I'll be with you*smiling blush level:mid*

BBB:*sighed*What if-got cut off-

Yaya:What if what?

BBB:What if something happens to others.I mean what if there was someone already got the Power Spheres earlier than us and used it against us?

Yaya:Don't worry,Thats why Commander choose us.I mean Fang and Ying are going to save Formbot and they really know each other...in the nick of time Fang and Ying will recognize each other while both of us are going to find Soundbot it won't be so hard because of your Elementals power 'B'...everything will be fine...

BBB:I hope you're right but what if I can't protect you?I can't think of living in this world without you Yaya

Yaya:*blushes*Boboiboy...promise me if something ever happen to me you will continue to live. Just live for me okay? Even if I am not with yo-

BBB:NO!No matter where you are...in different world nor universe..I will find you and I will love you again even if it's mean to take a risk of dying just to find you Yaya...So please don't leave me alone!I cannot accept the cruel decision of the world if you do that to me*started crying*I-i-i don't want to think about losing you...I don't want to lose you...

Yaya:You know I can say the same to you right?*tears drop*

BBB:*Wipe her tears*Don't cry,you will lose your beauty if you do that

Yaya:Then you already lose your coolness by that cry...*smile*

BBB:Oh yeah?If I can't be the coolest one then what can I be?

Yaya:Hmm...Maybe as cute as Thorn or as Handsome as Solar

INSIDE OF BOBOIBOY'S POWERBAND

Thorn:Yay!Yaya called Thorn cute*proud*

Gempa:Well all of us can see that.*smile*Anyway...

All of them (except Thorn who proud of himself) glaring at Solar

Solar:Heh!I know I am the most handsome one here*chuckled*

Halilintar:I want to slay him and present his meat to predators...

Ais:"Froze him and drop him into the deepest part of the sea...

Blaze:"Burn him into ashes that no one can ever found...

Taufan:"Trap him in my tornado and let him suffer due to lack of oxygen

Gempa:"Bury him to the deepest part of the planet and let the Earth itself show him the punishment*smile while clenching his Earth fists*

Everyone look at Gempa(except Thorn and Solar)

H,A,B,T:Even Gempa is jealous of him... This is a disaster,we all gonna die... *in mind**panicked*

Solar:Shit!I'm a dead corpse now*fake smile,sweating and shivering in fear at the same time*

BACK TO THE COUPLE

BBB:I just hope this day never end...*smile while lean closer to Yaya*

Yaya:Hehe...Me too*place her forehead on his*

BBB:Thanks hun(honey)*kiss her forehead*

Yaya:*blush level:max*y-yeah y-you-r w-welcome...

BBB:*lean her closer and then kiss her on the lips*

*Under the bright stars the lovebirds kiss each other passionately until their powerband ringing that give a message from Gopal that said-

>Meet me at the Control Room there is new intel coming from Commander<

And that conclude the SPECIAL EPISODE for 100+ reads thanks for all your support and time reading my story and a huge thanks to Mebana16 and the others for the vote.I hope you guys enjoy even we're not getting into the action part yet and I changed the story little bit,just a little bit until you guys doesn't know what part is changed but that's fine i guess... Haha...Right?... Ha?

BBB:*cries a lot*

REV:*patting his back*There,there...

Z:Aren't you guys suppose to be an enemy*confused*

REV:What?It's not a problem right?... I mean we're both Boboiboy so I feel the same as him...It's not going to affect the story though...

Z:I mean yeah but... It's unusual to see you guys like this...

REV:Then...you do it.It's your fault anyway...

Z:*sighed*Fine...Hey...Boboiboy...Umm sorry for making you remember the bitter memories of yours...

BBB:No...It's not your fault I just remembered the promise she told me about and now my it's clear to me-

Z:You know that even if you say that here it will not affect the story right?

BBB:Oh shut up you!

REV:I am not crying, I am not crying

BBB:Are you okay Rev?

REV:Yes I am okay... I-i just cutting the unions*suddenly the onions,cutting plate and a knife appear in front of him*Haha...ha see?

Z:😑Really and where did you get those things?

REV:I have my own ways...

BBB:This is going nowhere...

Z:Alright let's end this conversation midse-

ALRIGHT ABOUT HOW CYCLONE WANT TO DO TO SOLAR IS IF HE TRAP SOMEONE IN HIS TORNADO AND THEN SPIN IT COUNTERCLOCKWISE THE TORNADO ITSELF WILL BE VACUUMS AND ABSORB ALL THE AIR OR OXYGEN INSIDE HIS TORNADO THIS TECHNIQUE IS VERY EFFECTIVE AGAINST FLAME

DID YOU GUYS SAW THIS >"< IT'S MEAN THAT THEY USE 'I WANT TO'
LIKE HALI DID...

NEXT CHAPTER
CHAPTER 4:AN EXPECTED VISITOR