chapter eight; pack your bags, we're headed to texas.

liked by madisonziegler, kenz, alexruiiz and 8,094 morej

j.ortegaa: pack your bags, we're headed to texas. 🤠@kenz @alexruiiz

comments
kenz: oH no-
-j.ortegaa: oH yes-
alexruiiz: she gon go to the sound of my whistle 😳
-j.ortegaa: you and your tiktok 😖😖
johnnyosings: boutta hit it👀
-j.ortegaa: dallas texas aint ready for us yet..

kenz: we're headed to tExAs🤗 @alexruiiz @j

kenz: we're headed to tExAs🤗 @alexruiiz @j.ortegaa

comments
j.ortegaa: the fun😎
alexruiiz: it's all about to go down😖
madisonziegler: have fun kenz
johnnyosings: she's going yeehAw
kenzlex: oooo👀

  ─

jenna headed to kenzie's house to make sure mackenzie had all her things ready to put in the car on their way to dallas texas.

she knocked on mackenzie's door eagerly to get on the road, "hey kenzie kenz, you ready?" she said about to burst of excitement. "wait.. it's friday already?!" mackenzie asked shocked. "yeah- mackenzie did you forget to pack your stuff!!?" jenna asked. "well... maybe?" mackenzie sighed. "i can't believe you, mackenzie frances ziegler. you had all week to pack, i kept sending you texts and reminders, and not to mention that facetime on tuesday at three in the morning it's like-" she was cut off by mackenzie. "calm down bro, my stuff are right here." mackenzie said scotting up her suitcase. jenna sighed in relief, "i hate you dude." she said while heading back to her car.

now that both of the girls were in the car they headed over to alex's house. "i'm only honking twice, if he doesn't come out.. he's a goner." jenna said while making a right turn into the driveway.

mackenzie giggled while looking outside the window in the passanger seat. "and after this can we go to starbucks jen? i'll pay i promise." mackenzie pleaded. "fine, you know my order don't you?" jenna asked, "of course i do, you're my bestfriend silly." mackenzie said as they waited on alex.

alex finally entered the car, and before kenzie could notice, jenna saw the few hickeys alex had on his neck. obviously this meant he had a slight thing with someone else. they finally pulled up to starbucks and the brunette hopped off in delight to get her coffee.

"had fun last night alexander?" jenna asked in a serious tone, "what do you mean?" alex asked from the backseat. "oh, i don't know.. your hickeys." jenna look at him straight in the eyes, "dude, promise me you won't tell kenzie anything." alex asked. "i won't, she doesn't need that disappointment." jenna said, "so you're not going to tell me who gave you those hickeys?" jenna asked. "well, i- valeria gave them to me." alex said quietly. "what the fuck alex?" jenna said. "i- i know it's just-" he got cut off by jenna, "shut up kenzie's coming don't say a fucking word." jenna said seriously.

"okay, i'm back." mackenzie said smiling, handing both of them their drinks. "thanks kenz." alex said looking down at the ground. "yeah, no problem" kenzie said. the 21 hour drive felt long and exhausting for all 3 of them. especially for jenna, since she was the one that was driving.

they finally arrived at the hotel, and they obviously had to share a room, which meant kenzie and jenna would sleep in one bed and alex would sleep on the other one by himself. "okay well kenzie and me are sharing the bed, and that's final." jenna stated, "fine by me. really don't care." alex said while taking off his hoodie, "you don't have to be so rude about it asshole." kenzie said, "i'm not being rude about it, why do you always have to assume shit?" alex said with a sense of anger while taking a step closer to mackenzie, "i'm not assuming shit, just don't start with your fucking attitude bro." kenzie said looking him in the eyes. "okay, how about we chi-" jenna tried speaking but got cut off by kenzie. "oh, and nice hickeys fuckboy." she said pushing alex out of the way. "fuck." jenna said, "come here mackenzie." alex said calling after her.

alex chased mackenzie out of the hotel room obviously knowing she didn't where she was going because she had never been to dallas before.

"can you stop? you obviously don't know where you're going kenz." alex pleaded, "actually, yes I do know where i'm going to." kenzie responded back. alex got a hold of her arm and was able to stop her.

"alex, let me go." kenzie demanded, "no, we have things to talk about." he said while still holding kenzie's arm. "we do? cause i'm fine without talking." kenzie said while looking at her converse.

"i want to figure out things with you..." alex said looking into kenzie's eyes, "no it's fine really, understood what this is." kenzie said looking back at alex and headed back into the hotel room.

" kenzie said looking back at alex and headed back into the hotel room

liked by alexruiiz, j.ortegaa, johnnyosings, and 5.959 more.

kenz: lovin' texas:))

comments disabled !

kenzie threw herself onto the bed thinking about every single possible thing in her mind. she had no idea where to even begin, she really liked alex a lot and every one knew she had never felt like this about a guy before. after all she was just fourteen. but she also knew that valeria was in the way, but she couldn't do anything about it. also, marcel was in the way too, she could possibly give him a chance but how would she catch feelings for him in like 2 hours? she'd had to figure it out somehow, and kenzie had to play her cards right.