chapter eleven; avoiding.

kenzie's pov:
it's been awhile since alex and me have had an actual conversation. we have 3 classes in a row together, yet not a word. not saying that it's been better without us talking but i also miss him as a friend. ever since the kenzie corner on instagram posted that ignore it was about alex and that we've been distant, many girls have taken the opportunity to make a move on alex. which i didn't mind because it's not like we ever dated or anything. but sophia rose was really getting on my nerves. i walked out of the science classroom, on my way to my locker when sophia approached me. "hey mackenzie," she said while twirling her hair, "uhm hey?" i said looking at her. "i know alex and you aren't anything, so it would be a great opportunity for me to ask him out. don't you think?" she said while smirking, "that's really none of my business, so i don't know why you're asking me for my opinion?" i said slamming my locker. "well, anyways you don't mind if i sit with you guys during lunch today?" she said, "why would i mind?" i said getting slightly annoyed. at that moment alex approached and greeted her, then he noticed me. "hey mackenzie," he said with a polite smile, "hi, alexander." then sophia got in the way, "bae, can you believe kenzie let me sit with you guys? she's so sweet and comprehensive." she said wrapping her arms around him, "yeah, she's really is sweet." alex said looking at me, "well see you in lunch baes." i said sarcastically and leaving to go catch up to jenna.

"can you believe her?" i said starting to rant to jenna, "the fucking audacity of her, she was obviously trying to rub it on how she was going to get a chance with alex." i said, "mackenzie, i need you to calm down." jenna said trying to keep up with what i was talking about. "no, i need her to calm down, and then calling him bae? bro what the fuck?" i said letting it all out. and just when i was talking about her, she came up to jenna and me, "hey lovely gals!" sophia started to speak, obviously i was getting more annoyed by the minute, "look sophia, you can't cut the act of liking me, i know for a fact youre just acting like a kissass with me because you're getting with alex." i blurted out of anger, "mackenzie, why would you think that?" she said acting shocked, "i know you never liked me, i've never been a fan of you either honestly, so you cant cut the friends act. alex and you are different topic, and i'm certainly not trying to get involved in it either." i said walking away from her.

"kenz, what was that all about?" jenna questioned, " i don't know it was mostly the anger talking." i said realizing what i just did.

" i said realizing what i just did

♡ liked by j.ortegaa, madisonziegler, johnnyosings, and 1,456 more.
kenz: not worth the heartbreak.🖤

comments !
badboyruiz:🥳
kenz: 💙
j.ortegaa: she s n a p p e d🦋
kenz: yes she did.
alexruiiz: here to hype a girl up.🖤
kenz: appreciate your support.🖤
sophiarose: ur gorg.
kenz: mhm.
noahschnapp: woa.
kenz: you. ♡

 ♡

♡ liked badboyruiz, j

♡ liked badboyruiz, j.ortegaa, alexruiiz, and 10,568 more.
thekenziecorner: looks like these two havent been hitting it off since this conversation between #kenzieziegler and #sophiarose has recently been leaked. sophia clearly doesn't want kenzie and alex to have anything to do with eachother!☕️
comments disabled !

TO BE CONTINUED