03. Pink Monstrosity

Over the course of the next few days, much has changed within the walls of the Hogwarts castle

Over the course of the next few days, much has changed within the walls of the Hogwarts castle. Dolores Umbridge was now frequently checking on lessons and writing notes to send to the ministry. It slowly began to annoy Anastasia.

The old bat was everywhere, in the halls, in the Great hall, in classes. It seemed everywhere Ana turned, she'd be met with a pink skirt and sweater and the sound of her pink heels clicking the stone on the floor.

"The woman is driving me insane!" Sebastian grunted as he pulled at his own hair. He flopped down on the couch on the common room, letting out an exhausted sigh as he did so.

"What happened now?" Anastasia asked from her spot by the plants. She began to notice how the many plants kept all around the Hufflepuff common room had not been taken good care of lately. Many had already started to fall apart and die away.

"Aguamenti." She whispered at the many plants, watching the water begin to cascade from her wand.

Sadie rubbed Sebastian's shoulders, sitting beside him.

"I was on my way back here after a long day of classes, so naturally I loosened my tie and untucked my shirt, I was just ready to get here and change into some sweats. I have been so stressed, and as I'm walking she just happens to be there, with a flick of her wand my shirt's tucked again and my neck tie is tied so tight, she almost strangled me!"

Sadie huffed and pouted her lips out as she rested her head on his shoulder, "It's not fair, she can't go around doing this."

Sebastian nodded in agreement, pointing at Sadie then back at Ana, who still was occupied watering the plants but still paying attention of course.

"And, you know this isn't the first time this happened. The other day, I was walking Sadie to class, I gave her a quick kiss and we were pushed apart by the pink monstrosity."

Anastasia struggled to hide her need to giggle at the name he chose to call her.

"It's true, she pushed us so hard I hit the wall behind me, that hurt." Sadie confirmed, stretching her back as if she could still feel the pain.

At this, Anastasia quickly turned around to face the couple. She had failed to mention to them her detention experience with Umbridge, but a part of her doesn't want to tell them, she fears it'll scare them, cause them to do something they shouldn't.

"Well, it'll only get worse, I can feel it. So whatever you do, stay on her good side, I beg of you. There is no telling what she is capable of and frankly she frightens me a little."

And it was the truth, what she had done to them in detention left a scar on Ana's hand for days, it was just now beginning to fade.

"Has she done something to you?" Sebastian was quick to ask, switching to that protective older brother mode he played so well.