06. Dumbledore's army

Anastasia was walking along with Sebastian and Sadie, with heavy coats wrapped around them to protect their bodies from the cold

Anastasia was walking along with Sebastian and Sadie, with heavy coats wrapped around them to protect their bodies from the cold. Anastasia was wearing a pale blue coat, with a white sweater underneath and blue jeans with her white boots, finished off with a matching blue hat on her head to protect her ears. 

Sadie was clad in a black coat and and blue jeans with her dark red sweater underneath. Sebastian was matching her with a black coat as well and jeans, with a black hat on his head. 

The trio were making their way to Hogsmeade, to meet the others. Anastasia had explained that once they got there, Harry, Hermione, and Ron would have more information than she was able to tell them, Anastasia didn't know much. She just knew the general idea. 

Once they reached the building, Anastasia stayed behind hoping to speak to Harry before being inside with all those people. "I'll catch up, save me a spot somewhere, I just want to ask Harry a question before we go in." 

The two nodded as Sebastian held the door open for Sadie. 

"Thank you." Anastasia said as they went inside, she turned toward the way the came, not surprised to see the Golden trio not too far behind. 

Anastasia began to walk toward them. "Harry, Hermione, Ron. It's nice to see you." She greeted, waving at the three wizards. 

Harry smiled upon seeing her, "Hello Anastasia, Hermione explained this was your idea?" He asked aloud, Hermione smiling brightly. 

"Well I can't take all the credit, Hermione helped a lot with it. She was the missing puzzle piece." The brunette giggled. 

Hermione giggled as well and playfully rolled her eyes, but she enjoyed Anastasia's compliment. 

"Well it's a brilliant idea, Ana." Ron nodded, earning a weird look from Hermione as he stared at Anastasia. 

"Thank you, Ron. I guess I just wanted to make sure you guys were sure about this. I mean, once you walk through those doors, there is no going back. Are you positive you want to do this?" 

Harry nodded, "Are you having doubts, Anastasia?" He asked with a slight smirk on his face. 

"You know very well I'm not, Harry. Come on." She said as she opened the door for the three, allowing them to enter before her. 

Before going inside, Anastasia looked around the area, making sure there were no other students that were making their way over. After seeing no one outside, she closed the door behind her, spotting Sebastian and Sadie toward the front. 

Once she made it inside, Hermione stood up from her spot, looking around the room, almost nervously. 

"Umm...hi." She greeted the students at the Hogs Head. "So...you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had real experience defending themselves against the dark arts." 

"Why?" A random student asked, Anastasia looked over, recognizing him from class but at the moment, not being able to remember his name. 

"Why?! Because You-know-who's back, you tosspot." Ron fired back. 

"So he says." The same student looked over at Harry, saying it with a tone of disbelief. 

"So Dumbledore says." Hermione corrected. 

"So Dumbledore says because he says." The student continued and Anastasia noticed how tense Harry grew. "The point is where's the proof?" 

"If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed.." 

Anastasia looked over at the student with shocked eyes and a look of disgust. "Oh, you have got to be kidding me." She growled and glared at the student. 

A few eyes were on her now, some were surprised, others look worried. Anastasia ignored them, Harry quickly stood up. 

"I'm not going to talk about Cedric. So if that's why you're here you might as well clear out now." He announced, looking over at Hermione, "Come on, Hermione, let's go. They're just here 'cause they all think I'm some sort of freak." He whispered to her. 

Luna Lovegood looked up, "Is it true you can produce a Patronus charm?" She asked, students looking her way now, then slowly back at Harry, awaiting his response. 

"Yes." Hermione answered for him, "I've seen it." 

"Blimey, Harry. I didn't know you could do that." Dean Thomas shared, looking amazed at the new information that was just shared. 

"And he killed the Basilisk with the sword in Dumbledore's office." Neville Longbottom added proudly. "It's true." Ginny assured the rest of the students. 

"Third year, he fought off about 100 Dementors at once." Ron added, proud of his best friend. 

"And last year, he really did fight off You-Know-Who in the flesh." Hermione looked over at Harry. 

Harry shook his head slightly, "Wait...look, it all sounds great when you say it like that, but the truth is, most of that was just luck. I didn't know what I was doing half the time, I nearly always had help." 

"He's just being modest." Hermione tried to explain but she was cut off by Harry who was shaking his head again, "No, Hermione, I'm not. Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake you can jut try again tomorrow, but out there...when your a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eyes..you don't know what that's like." 

Harry sat down after his speech, Hermione followed after him, "Your right, Harry, we don't. That's why we need your help. Because if we're going to have any chance of beating...Voldemort." 

"He's really back?" A younger wizard questioned with a hint of fear in his voice. 

An eerie silence filled the room as everyone came to realize the answer to that question. In just a few short moments, there was a line of students signing up with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Anastasia smiled at the sight, glad her idea was coming to life. Anastasia, along with Sadie and Sebastian of course, waited until everyone else had signed up to step forward. 

Harry smiled upon seeing Anastasia with her two friends. "Sebastian and Sadie, right?" The two nodded as they signed their names on the roster. "Anastasia had told me a lot about you, thank you for coming here today." 

Sebastian nodded with a smile, "Thanks, mate. I was a little hesitant at first, but even the slightest amount of help is better than none at all." Sadie agreed, "We have a lot to learn from you, Harry." 

Anastasia smiled as Sebastian and Sadie began to walk back outside. The brunette turned back to the Gryffindor students. "I'm glad you're doing this. But.." Anastasia looked around and lowered her voice a bit, "I want you to know, if we get caught..if Umbridge somehow finds out, I will take full responsibility, it was my idea." The girl shrugged with a determined look on her face. 

Harry immediately shook his head, "You know I won't allow that." Hermione and Ron instantly agreed with their friend, "Yeah, you're mad if you think we're letting you take the blame on this one." Ron argued, looking up at the witch. 

"Well, it's a good thing I was not asking for permission, I will take the blame, as much of it as I can." The Hufflepuff began to turn away before Hermione Granger spoke up. 

"That's very brave of you, Anastasia Holloway. You almost remind me of Harry, and like I have told him a hundred times, we are in this together. We take the blame together." 

Anastasia looked over her shoulder at the girl, "Together." She smiled before walking out of Hog's Head and into the snow.