First Day Home

(Little) Lisa POV

"I so happy I got adopted!" I walk over to my new dada. "Dada, Li-Li hungy." 

"Ok princess, what do you want to eat?" Namjoon said. "Uhhhh...I want dino nuggies!" "Ok then," Namjoon said and smiled.

***Time Skip***

Namjoon POV

I look to see my adorable little girl playing with her blocks in the corner happily. Suddenly, her facial expression changes and her eyes begin to tear up.

She then starts to cry quietly. I rush over to her and ask her what's wrong. She shakes her head. I ask again and she says, "Li-Li sad cawse Dada Joon-Joon will leave me," she said in a pout.

Her head is buried in her arms. She lifts her head up and I take her to the couch. I'm breaking apart because I can't stand to see my princess sad. "I will never ever leave you bearcub," I said in a calm, but reassuring voice. "Reawwy," She looks up at me and says what puppy dog eyes. "Really," I replied and smiled.

"I love you way to much baby girl." "I wuv chu too daddy," Lisa said. I quietly die in uwu's. Lisa stopped crying.

"Dada, I wan' cuddles pwease." Of course I couldn't deny that request, especially after she asked respectfully, so I picked her up and we cuddled for the rest of the night until we both fell asleep.

Author's Note

There will be a Q and A for the characters in a few chapters. Comment some questions and I'll put it on there. Also, I'm looking for something to call my readers. Please vote on the name you like best in the comments. Stay corona free!

Love, stayarmy

Reader names
Forever bookies
Blossoms
Staypowers