A Day At The Park

Author's Note
Sorry for being so late. I had to take a mental health break. And as to all stories they must come to and end. This is the last chapter of this book, but I'm working on a new book called Incheon Mafia. Check it out! And be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel! (listed in bio)

Reader POV

Namjoon has a surprise in store for Lisa today. He will take her to the funnest park in their town! Lisa is still sound asleep, so Joonie went to wake up his little bumblebee. When he went into the room, there was a quiet groan because Li-Li is a light sleeper.

"Wake up little one," he said in a gentle tone. She woke up slowly and said, "Hi Dada." with her sleepy voice.

"Hi baby," he said back to her. "We are going to the park today. Are you excited?" Lisa nodded eagerly. "We have to eat and get dressed first hmm," questioned Namjoon. "Yah," Li-Li exclaimed.

Joonie made chocolate chip waffles for breakfast. Those are Lisa's favorite thing to eat, so when she saw them, she grinned from ear to ear. Namjoon's heart just melted right there. He loved seeing his little ladybug happy.

***Time Skip***

They are at the park now and Li-Li runs off to the first thing she sets her sights on which is the swings. She sits there for a little bit and her eyes begin to tear up as she struggles to make the swing move.

Papa Joon runs over at the sight of Lisa crying out of frustration. He then asked what was wrong and Lisa looked up pitifully and said, "Swing no go-go dada." "Oh, would you like for me to push you," RM asked. "Yes, pwease." [please]

Next, Li-Li went to the slide and she slid on it 4 times. After that, she took a lunch break and her dada had got her an ice cream cone with lots of sprinkles, and she didn't even make a mess. Then both Lisa and Namjoon went home, cuddled took a nap.  

THE END (hope ya liked it)