chapter 1

Emily POV
'Emily stop running it's difficult keeping up with you' my tired nanny said still chasing after me.

' No you have to catch me first' I said running. I gotta admit I was always mischievous.

'Come and put on this beautiful white dress your parent got you. You are going out' she said while trying to convince me and it worked.

'Nanny,is it true mom and dad are coming home?' I said pouting a little.

' Yeah, they are why do you ask that sweetheart.' She asked as we began proceeding back to the mansion.

' Its because they don't love me,they don't like talking to me' I said while she was holding my hand.

' Don't say that princess your mom and dad love you very much and speaking of mom and dad turn around.'  as she tried to persuade me  to change my opinion. She had always been there for me she knows things about me that I think my parents will never know she was my best friend and I loved her I am so glad she made up her mind to dedicate her all to me so, she was all for me. I don't mean to be selfish but I am quite possessive.

' Mummy! Daddy!'I screamed running towards them while my dad lifts me up.

'My princess hope you have been a good girl' my dad, Thomas ask while lifting me up.

'Yes dad and nanny Sofia took good care of me, she's the best.'

Is that true Sofia?
Yes sir. As you know I consider Emily as my own.

'Why hasn't she put on the dress.' my mum asked harshly. I have to admit my mum has always been a witch. She always regarded herself as one of those high classed women but despite that I loved her.

' Ma, she was about to.' Sofia replied to my already enraged mother.

' Okay, then take her upstairs quickly we are in a hurry.' commanded my one and only mother.
Yes ma.

' Wait, Emily won't you give mom a kiss before going.'
Mmuuuumuah. Told you my mum was a bittersweet kinna person but one thing was sure she definitely cared for me but I had always loved nanny Sofia more.
' Bye mommy.'

Thomas are we doing the right thing?
Yeah, I hope so too sweet ( short of sweetheart)

'Mummy, Daddy I am ready.' I said practically jumping from the staircase.

' Be careful darling'
' Come her my princess.' my dad said while twirling me.' You look beautiful princess. Shall we?' He said while lifting me up in his hand and curving his elbow while mum placed her hands in between. I gotta admit I love seeing them around it makes me feel that family love.

'Bye Sofia.' I screamed while leaving. We entered our limo and headed to our destination. Little did I know that leaving the house was the biggest mistake of my life.

Daddy, where are we to.
'To your in-laws.'
' inlaws? I asked curiously. I have ti admit as a chid I was pretty naive.Mummy what do in-law mean.'

You are about to find out angel. look we've arrived.
'Wow this house is this it is very beautiful.' I said while coming down from the limo and then I did what was expected of ever child( I started to run inside the big mansion.
' Gabriella wait don't run inside.' my mum practically yelled. Thomas, when will she stop her rough play.

Wow my house was also quite huge of a mansion but that was incredible. It was beautifully furnished with brown coated wood and was well decorated with so many different antiques.