Chapter 3

"Emily!" Sofia called out to me from my room.

"Yes Sofia that I love." I replied while coming down from the staircase to meet Sofia.

"Your parents asked me to call you they are in the terrace and would you do me a favor and take off those headphones when they are talking. It is disrespectful." She said and immediately a frown appeared to my face nowadays the sound of my parents irritates me to the core.
"Maybe I will,maybe I won't." I said while running towards the terrace.
"Emily get back here. God this girl won't kill me one day." I heard Sofia shout.

"Mom ,dad what happened you called." I said utterly disgusted.
"Princess, we would like  to tell you that your husband just came back from New York." my dad said like it was the best thing to happen to me.

"Isn't that great news darling." my mum said beaming with smiles.
"So,how is that my problem." and honestly I couldn't care less what happens to that SOB.

"What do you mean your problem. Do I have to remind that he is your husband and you are going to see him and thats an order." my father angrily replied.

"Well guess what father ,I don't follow orders especially yours." I boldly replied while storming out of there.

"Emily get back here and you listen to what I have to say if you don't go and see Liam you can forget about ever seeing Sofia." my mum yelled at me and I knew I had to turn around.

"How could you be this heartless, I hate you, you ruined my life.
    Emily POV
How could they do this to me and most of all how can they think of taking away the only person that ever loved me. As I turned to my phone, I received a message from my dad who texted me the address of where  I would meet my husband. There is only one person who can help me with this situation my best friend, Ana.

"Hello, Ana wats up."  I said as she picked up the phone.
Hey Em hows everything.

Well Ana I've got a situation. After I told her what happened she bought up a plan only Ana knows that I was married well except for parents and of course Sofia.

Em, I did my research on that Liam guy and I found many pictures of him on his social media and I saw him with famous model you gotta admit that guy got things with hot girl. l hope you re not jealous. Oh pls the last thing I can feel is jealousy and by the way am way hotter than those his flings and he is the last guy I can fall for and you know I am just like him maybe even worse
Em: So, Ana wats the plan.
Ana: Well, your husband just loves hot girls why don't we give him a hotter one
Em: meaning?
Ana: you'll see.

      THE NEXT DAY
Emily POV
My parents made sure that Sofia dresses me up just in time to meet Liam at the restaurant for breakfast but I insisted on going earlier than the arranged time. My parents were shocked by my request but I told them that I just wanted to be more prepared so, they agreed but the real truth was that I wanted to put my plan into motion. They told me that they would send a picture of my husband before he arrives. When I got to the restaurant it was empty. No one was there except the waiter and cooks let me just say the restaurant staff. A middle aged man then approached me the appeared to be the head staff there and he directed me towards a beautifully arranged table. But, to execute my plan, I needed the staff to leave luckily, I know just what to do. Then I started to yell.
"Where is the manager" I shouted and immediately the manager came forward it was the same man that gestured me inside.
'Yes ma, you called' he said frighteningly
"whats your name" I asked crossing my legs.
"Andrew ma"
"Well Mr Andrew I need you and all your staff to get the f**k out of here.
What! I don't understand ma
"How dare you say that to me. Have you forgotten my parent rented this whole restaurant and if you dare me it won't take me an hour to ensure all of you are in the street" I said snapping my fingers and he began to escort the restaurant staff I guess he got the message. I am not one of  those spoilt rich brats but right then I had to be one to put my plan into motion.

When they had all left, I called Ana and asked her to come. Everything was ready the cooks had already cooked the food and I had thirty minutes left  when Ana came before that Liam guy shows up.

I went to the restroom along with Ana to get ready she had put on a waiter's outfit while I put on an ugly looking dress Ana got for me that made me look like a nun and I put on a horrible looking wig then, I removed all my jewelry and makeup. I was ready.
I guess you guys are wondering wat the plan was. Well it is simple, Liam is the type who take interest in hot and interesting  girls but what would happen if he got an opposite nun like girl. He wouldn't want to associate with such a girl and that was what is about to  happen.
GET READY FOR FUN LIAM KNIGHT.