Chapter 2

As I kept on roaming round the house I saw a young boy about my age playing alone I then decided to join him so we could play together.

'Hi there,I am Emily and you are?' I asked streching forward my hand as a sign of gesture.

'What's your business  here and what are you doing in my house?' He replied with another question and he sounded harsh.

'My parents brought me here and I  saw you playing alone and was hoping that we could be friends.'

'Sorry I am not allowed to be friends with strangers.' he replied deviately.

'Okay,can we together play with your toys.' I asked. I admit I was kinna pushy.
'No! leave me alone I don't want to play with you. Get out' he screamed.
'Young master your parents are waiting for you in your father's office.' a young woman about Sofia age came to call him.
'Okay, I am coming and you don't even think about touching any of my toys.'

'Well that was rude.' I said in a low tone that will be too difficult for him to hear. Little did I know that that rude child would have a huge effect on my life

'Emily!' my mum screamed.
Yes mummy.
Where were you?
I'm right here.
'We were looking for you everywhere. Don't ever do that again.'
Sorry mummy.
Come your father and I want to take you some where.
Mummy,daddy where are you taking me to. 'Come you will soon see princess' my dad told me.

'Is it a surprise daddy,cause I  just love surprises and who owns this house' I asked as we arrived in front a door to some kinda office in the mansion.

'It is for my business partner.' my dad said as he opened the door to the office.

'Hello Mr Felix.' my dad said while exchanging pleasantries with another  man of the same age as him.
'How about calling me Walter we are about to become family after all hahahaha.' the both laughed. Old people be crazy I said to myself.

'Helen is this your daughter, she's beautiful'
I looked at this woman who said I was beautiful. She sounded just like my mum. I guess my mum has finally met her match.

'What is your name my dear?' the woman asked.
' Gabriella' I replied.
' Wow you're such a smart child' she said while stroking my cheeks with her hand.

'Your son is also quite handsome' my mother said and by the way where is he.

'Liam!' I watched as the woman called out for her son and saw that rude boy. What was going on here.Was he this woman's son and why did my parents brought me here I said to myself.
'Come on children.' the man who exchanged pleasantries with my father who appeared to be the father of Liam said as the gestures us towards a sitting room in the office.

'Well you children do know what marriage is as we your parents are married so right now we are getting both of you married but later in the future when you are both twenty years old, we would throw you both an elaborate wedding ceremony. This is to ensure your alliance cannot be affected as you grow up. I hope you both understand.' my dad said looking as serious as possible.

I had thought that they were joking but my dad serious face made me know how serious they were. I never knew something like this could ever happen changing my life forever and I then had to face reality
We both exchanged rings and we had both placed our thumb print on a piece of paper which stated that we are married.
I could not really understand but in school they just taught my class about marriage and they said that when people get married
they make a life long promise to always be together does that now mean that I have to spend the rest of my life with this boy.

When it time to go, my parent then told me to go and greet my 'husband' before I go. I met him in his play room with his toys again.
" Bye." I said while standing from his rooms' door front but but gave no reply. That must be the rudest child in the world and was the last thing I remember saying to him: Liam.

Years passed and presently I am eighteen years old. Honestly I don't remember much of that day nor do I remember his face. I know that the are pictures of him on the internet obviously since he is the son of a multi billionaire but to be honest I don't fucking care. After the marriage I grew up hating my parents especially after I found out that they ruined my life all because of a business merger growing up,I realised the only person that loves me was my nanny, Sofia.