CHAPTER 4: Moon Light

Emma's P.O.V

I can't believe how long Will can hold his breath! It's remarkable! Even though we had to go up for air every 5 minutes, it was still cool. Plus, the girls were swimming slowly. When we reached the moon pool, I felt like crying. It looked horrible. Rocks and stones everywhere, blue crystals shards sticking out of the sand, and you could feel that there is no more magic.

"Wh-why?" I struggle out. Will sits on the water ledge as we balance are arms on it.

"They wanted money, and thought the magic crystals would give it to them." Will says sourly. Well, his sister did help blow the moon pool out.

"That is so sad. But, we always get out of tough situations. We will find a way to get its magic back." I say.

"Ya, we do always find a way, like on Thursday (guessing the graduation was on a Friday)." Rikki says. I give a confused look.

"The moon pool was blown up on Thursday, when the comet Eva came. Were you here then?" Bella asks. I nod. I saw the blast of light that hit it away. "Well, the moon pool was trying to tell us how it was going to crash in here. Then, when the pool lost it's magic, it was up to us to make a pillar of light, that's why we were still swimming slow, it took a lot of energy..."

"The pillar literally drained us, but I would do it anyway to save the earth and it's creations." Cleo says, looking up through the volcanos top, birds flying above.

Then, Will gets out, going to the hole where they must of put the dynamite or whatever they used. He fishes into it then smirks. By now, we are all staring at him. He pulls out a blue shard. "I believe that I have another friendship necklace to make." He says, putting the crystal into a zipper pocket.

"Ohh, and do you want to know what happens when all of our crystals touch?" Rikki asks, wriggling her eyebrows. I laugh but nod. They all get out while Rikki starts to dry herself, then the others. Once they are all dry, they take there necklaces off there necks, letting them hang from there finger tips.

Out of no where, the shards start to move closer together as if they were magnates. Making a dim, blue light. "Ok, this is going to be really bright..." Bella warns. Then, they allow the crystals to touch. It's blue light shimmering off the water. I shield my eyes with my arm and wait for the light to calm down.

Once it dose, I take my arm down. They are still touching, but the light is more look able. I notice another light coming from the wall. I look over and see the crystals left in the wall glowing, dimly, but glowing. "Guys!" I yell. They stop and look at me. "No, keep going, just look at the shards in the wall."

They all nod then allow the crystals to touch again. "Brighter..." I whisper just loud enough for them to hear. They light goes extremely bright, but so do the wall crystals. They stop and look at me.

"I think we know how to get the moon pools magic back." Will says.

A/N

How are they going to get the moon pools powers back? Will they get it back? What is Wills solution? Wait for the next chapter!