New things to learn about

SECOND POV

Wake up, brush hair, clothes on, breakfast, talk with nana and mother, day's 1/3 done but theres nothing to do. "is there anything you want to do, (y/n)?" Your mother asks as you hang upside down from the couch, "no, why?" you respond with. Your mom just rolls your eyes, "ever since that happened with you and erwin yesterday you don't want to go outside? your terrified of going out and worried if it'll happen again?" mother asks, "no, theres just really nothing to do, i'm bored and theres nothing to do.." you respond with, "since Mr. Smith teaches Erwin, maybe you can ask if he can teach you two huh? since Erwin is now homeschooled because they moved from where they originally lived." Your mom has a point, you're not in school, to poor to afford an education and the right teacher, "Sure! why not?" you say, getting up excited, learning new things from outside the walls you've been living in. "okay get ready and I'll be waiting for you." mother says, you rush to your bedroom and start looking more proper not only for a visit at a friends house but for an education you'' finally be getting.

you rush getting your hair done and getting ready, "Mom i'm ready!" you shout while getting your shoes in, "alright sweetie let's go" your mom smiles. you and your mom walk for a few minutes like usual and it's silent, your mom then breaks the silent by saying, "you're more talkative and you finally have a friend! are you happy about it because i am." she looks at you with such a proud face, smiling at you, "you're also getting an education too! i'm so happy." she adds, you smile and chuckle nervously. You and your mother finally arrive at the Smith's place, you give out a knock and wait a few seconds. Mr Smith walks out smiling, "third day in a row huh?" He chuckles, letting us in. "Yes indeed, Mr. Smith, (y/n) has been more talkative and happier now that she's met your son." Mother says, "I'm so glad to hear that. Right now i'm going to give a leaning lesson to Erwin, is (y/n) willing to join or..?" Mr. Smith offers, "Oh yes! that's what we actually came here for, ever since that conversation you said with you being a teacher and now having to homeschool your son, I was thinking (y/n) can join along!" mother says, you look up and her, her eyes bright as ever. Mr. Smith smiles, "Of course, she can sit over here." Mr. Smith says while pulling out a chair for you, you then get up looking around the house again. "Erwin our lesson is about to start soon! (y/n) is also going to join us too by the way!" Mr. Smith shouts, "well, i'll see you in a bit sweetie, when should I pick her up?" Mother asks, "this afternoon, Sasha, she'll be safe here, trust me." Mr. Smith responds, winking at her.

YOUR POV

Mother leaves and I wave back at her, as I watch her leaving the door I see Erwin in the corner of my eye walking, I turn and smile at him, he smiles back and sits right next to me. "today's lesson is about the different habitat's every animal lives in and ecosystems" Mr. Smith says, pulling up two books. He starts turning the pages and shows us a page of a place with trees but the whole floor isn't like grass, I let out a little 'woah' looking at the picture. "This, is called a desert, a desert is full of sand and it get's real hot, and dry there. grasses rarely grow but they wil grow during rainy seasons beilieve or not, The grass provides food like zebras and wildbeest's. the grass will be tall but then dissolve once the dry and hot season comes back again. The types of animals that live there are African rock python, Zebras, Giraffes, African Elephants, and many more.." Mr. Smith explains, his voice is so soothing i can fall asleep to him teaching, but, i wouldnt fall asleep, it's rude and i really would like to learn in this house. I remember the giraffe Erwin showed me, "I remember the Giraffe! Erwin showed me the first time we met, it has a long neck and it eats off of a tree... i forgot what it's called.. but yea! i remember!" I say excited, "wow great job for remembering (y/n)! Erwin, i'm glad you taught her.." he says, smiling at the both of us

"Now here.." Mr. Smith says, turning to a page, showing us a very green place with so many trees and stuff, "is a Rainforest.. The Amazon Rainforest. It's claimed to be the largest and richest tropical rain forest, Being in a rainforest like that you'' be pretty hot since it's pretty humid and sticky, but it's an ideal place for plants which grow quickly all year round and provide homes and food for a variety of animals. Animals that live there are Macaws, Giant Otters, Jaguar, Green Iguanas, Howler Monkey's and many more. I kept staring at the rainforest, so fasinated how green it is with the kind of animals there are. "do you wanna look at the picture a little longer, (y/n)?" Mr. Smith asks, "y-yes please.." i respond, embarassed, "sorry i could've asked.." I say, "no need to apologize (y/n), make sure to pass it to Erwin too so he can see it aswell." Mr. Smith says, "It's okay father, I can see from here." Erwin says, I put the book in between Erwin and I so we can look closely together. Seconds later I hand back the book to Mr. Smith, "Thank you, (y/n)." He tells me, "Your welcome, sir." I say politely, He smiles.