The Necklace

You have aged five more years and you've matured, same with Erwin. You still visited Him because, Erwin was the only friend you trust and ejoy being around for five years, you didn't bother meeting other people because you were worried you were going to lose distance with him and he's going to find somebody better than you. You went to visit him to continue reading a book you two have been reading, you two went to the market and found these books and you two bought the same ones to read together everyday.

SECOND POV

You get ready the same routine for the past years in your life, grab your books, grab a small breakfast and start heading to Erwin's place, "Goodbye Nana! goodbye mother!" You say before leaving. You ran for a good while, no more walking with mother, you can walk freely. "Goodmorning (y/n)!" says the neighbor who has a lovely garden, "Hello Miss Sharen!" you say waving while running. you accidentally run into a little kid, "Oh no i'm so sorry! are you okay?" you hold out your hand and the boy grabs onto your hand and gets up, you grab his hate and put it back on him, "again, i'm sorry.." you say embarassed, "it's okay Miss, i accpet your apology!" the boy says smiling, walking away, you let out a small 'sigh'. "you're waiting for me?" you hear a low voice, you look up and see Erwin, "AhHh! yes I was actually just walking to your place.." You studder. Ever since you and Erwin has grown older, you have grown feelings for him, surprisingly, not really. "now where are we gonna head now that we're together?" He asks, his soothing soothing voice. you let out a satistfied smile, "maybe we can sit outside of your house?" you suggest, "sure why not?" he responds, "I can make us both tea too is that okay?" You ask, "yea sure! that'l be pleasent.." he respinds, smiling.

You two walk and talk about the book you two have been reading, remembering so you two can take notes about it. You two then arrive at his house set you things down, "hello miss (y/n) I haven't seen you in a while, you've grown beautifully." Mr. Smith says, "thank you, sir" ou respond smiling. "be right back, (y/n)." Says Erwin, he heads in his room real quick to fetch something, " i'm honestly really glad you two are still friends after a long time you know.. you two's friendship is so beautiful, your mother could probably say the same thing for you.." Mr. Smith says, "Thank you sir, I'm really glad Erwin is the reason why i'm more happier and.." your face turns pink, "Much of a better person.." you say, Mr. Smith smiles, "I'm back (y/n), ready to make the tea?" Erwin says, running back to a box, "Erwin.. that box.." Mr. Smtih says, "Oh yes, Father may I talk to you about this box..?" Erwin says turning to his father, "yes son, Come over to my room.." Mr. Smith says, "i'll be here making the tea waiting!" you say, smiling, 'what could that box be?' you thought to yourself, 'it might be something so sacred and precious to his family, maybe thats why his father was shocked.

ERWIN'S POV

"Be right back (y/n)!" I say, then speed walking to my room, 'gotta find it gotta fine it...' i thought to myself.. I'm trying to look for this special box father gave me when i first met (y/n), it was a beautiful blue box with a beautiful necklace inside of it, father told me ever since that day, "when you know you found that special someone, a woman, give them this necklace.. it's been passed down for a few generations my son. I gave it to your mother when I thought she was the one, she was the one.. till she passed, and I want you to give this special to a special somebody who will, be known as a Smith, strongly and confidently.." Now I know who to give it to after all these years.. she is not only beautiful but has been my bestest friend my whole life.. she's been with me within those times, so have I, cried on my shoulder when she needed somebody to cry to.. we've been there for eachother ever since that day.. she's the one for me.. I finally found it and let out a little sigh. "I'm back (y/n), ready to make the tea?" I say smiling, "Erwin.. that box.." Father says, 'he's probably gonna talk about it to me i guess...' I thought, "oh yes, father may I talk with you about the box?" saying that will cause us to talk about it... "Yes son, come over to my room.." Father says, in a worried some what tone.