One

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold

✵❁♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕❁✵

Soobin looked at the shivering girl, "Are you okay? You seem cold

Soobin looked at the shivering girl, "Are you okay? You seem cold.."

Lia tried to nod, but attempts fail. The girl was soaking wet and her face is pale.

"No you're not fine!" Soobin exclaimed.

Lia didn't say anything, and closed her eyes.

Soobin brought Lia to a bus stop where they had a roof over their heads.

"Here.. take it!" Soobin said, putting down his umbrella as he took off his coat and put it over the girl's freezing body.

♕♔♕♔♕

"Lia.. You're not from around here are you?" Soobin said tilting his head.

"Yes I am.. Its just that I used to live in Canada. Maybe got the accent." She smiled, a little less cold now.

"I always wanted to go there..." Soobin said as he stared at the raining sky.

Comfortable silence radiated from the two. Then Soobin decided to break it.

"Julia, do you want to eat something?" Soobin asked.

The girl nodded, "Yes please!"

Soobin chuckled and led her in a chicken restaurant.

♕♔♕♔♕

"Hello sir! Can I take your order?" The waiter smiled brightly.

"Alright! I will have barbecue chicken and banana milk!" Soobin smiled.

"How about you, Lia?" Soobin asked.

"I'll have the same!" Lia smiled.

"Okay! We will take 2 barbecue chickens and 2 banana milks!" Soobin told the waiter.

The waiter gave Soobin a questioning look before leaving to tell the orders to the chef.

Despite the look the waiter just gave him, Soobin shrugged it off.

"So Julia.. You like banana milk too??" Soobin asked, initiating a conversation.

"Yes i love it. Its really good!" Lia smiled giving him a thumbs up.

"Yeah I know right!? Banana milk is my life!!"

They chatted and became more comfortable with each other.

Not long after, the food arrived.

"Here you are, sir!" The waiter smiled and puts down the food.

"Oooo looks delicious! Thank you!" Soobin smiled. The waiter gave him a knowing smile, "Your welcome!" He said.

"This is some good chicken!" Lia exclaimed.

"I know, right?" Soobin smiled, now digging into the delicious chicken.

Lia smiled at his actions and decided to dig in as well.

After the meal, Soobin insisted to pay for everything. Lia gave in and allowed the to latter pay.

"So.. Do you want me to take you to your house? It's pretty stormy..." Soobin offered after looking at the rainy sky.

"Oh u-uhmm.. no!! Everything is fine! I a-actually live near here!" Lia stuttered.

"Okay.. if you say soo..." Soobin shrugged as they both bid goodbye to eachother.

♕♔♕♔♕