Four

Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you
✵❁♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕❁✵

Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you✵❁♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕❁✵

After a few months, the two started falling for each other.

Every night, they will meet in the same pedestrian bridge at the same time.

Every night, will be a very nice night for them.

Every night, They would keep each other company.

Every night, They would have comfortable silence and heartwarming conversations.

Every night, she would wear the same wet clothes.

Every night, Soobin would have to go home at 12 am.

That makes him have lack of sleep, get sick and have eyebags under his eyes.

But he didn't care! Crazy right, the things you do for love?

♕♔♕♔♕

Anyway, the two started falling for each other.

Soobin had enough of staying still and pretending like he doesn't have feelings for Lia.

That is why that one night, he decided to make a move.

He had enough of staying still. He wanted her to be his.

That night as they both have another conversation, that is when Soobin made a move.

"You know out of all girls I've met, I've never seen one as beautiful as you.." he smiled as he looked at Lia.

Lia felt his eyes on her and looked back at him.

Soobin leaned in.

Ba bump. Ba bump. Ba bump.

But their hearts are beating so loud and fast, maybe they can even hear each other's heartbeat.

Just as the gap between them is about to close, Lia pulled away with tears in her eyes.

Soobin looked at her with a confused expression.

"Binnie.. No..." She said as tears rolled down her eyes.

"Why..? Is everything okay?" He asked worriedly as he cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears.

"Just.. Please don't kiss me.. If you kiss me, you'll never see me again!" Lia said, crying even more.

Soobin didn't understand, But he didn't want to pressure her to tell him anything.

"Okay.. I understand that you don't like me that way.. But can we please still be friends?" Soobin asked. Lia rejecting the kiss hits him hard, but he didn't want to show it.

At this point, people on the pedestrian bridge were giving him stares. Not like it's a new thing for them anymore.

"No, Binnie.. I do like you that way.. I'm just- n-not r-ready to start a relationship..." She said in between her sobs.

"Please wait until next year.. Then you can kiss me.. Or you'll never see me again.."

Soobin hugged her comfortingly and stroked her hair, "That is fine.. I am not forcing you.."

"Thank you for understanding..." Lia looked up to him with her teary eyes.

On his way back home, one statement from her is spinning around his head.

Just.. Please don't kiss me.. If you kiss me, you'll never see me again!

Although curious, he couldn't do anything about it.

What does she mean..? Why..? How...?

Soobin shrugged it off. He didn't want to pressure anyone to do anything.

It's Lia's decision and he has to accept it.

♕♔♕♔♕

For much months forward, They keep meeting on top of the pedestrian bridge at night, and would end the conversation on 12am.

That routine went on and on for the next 2 months.

Day by day, Soobin's curiosity overwhelmed him. And his love for her also grew.

Just.. Please don't kiss me.. If you kiss me, you'll never see me again!

That statement never left his head since that day.

That night, he had enough. Waiting till next year is too hard for him.

Curiosity overwhelmed him, And her love for her is bursting out of his heart.

That night, he decided to break their promise.

As having another heartwarming conversation and comfortable silences, he decided to kiss her.

People were staring but he didn't care.

Lia's eyes widen as she felt his lips on hers.

She pushed him away, as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Binnie... You promised..." she cried.

"I'm sorry... I can't help it anymore.." Soobin said with guilt.

"I love you Choi Soobin... But this is goodbye.." Lia said, crying.

She ran away. Down the pedestrian bridge, water dripping from her wet clothes.

Soobin looked up at the moonlight, Now starting to regret what he's done.

Just.. Please don't kiss me.. If you kiss me, you'll never see me again!

"Should I have waited until next year?" Was the thought that never left his head as he walked home.

♕♔♕♔♕

Next chapter will tell u what happened. But idk when the next update is gonna be :// Someone save me from e-school

And also, i have an interesting story idea but idk whether or not i should write it andnkandja

Heres a trailer lmaoo