Two

So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans. Holding me closer til' our eyes meet..
✵❁♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕❁✵

Soobin arrived home happily

Time flies by very quickly- Maybe, just maybe.. a bit quicker than the Japanese Shinkansen . Who am I kidding? Time flies by so fast when you are enjoying it.

Anyway, back to the real deal here. Soobin opened the door to TXT's apartment. The opening door generated a loud creak. Completely forgetting the fact that everyone was against him earlier, he stepped in.

To be honest, the creak could've woken up anyone. And unfortunately, it was Yeonjun. The dad of the dorm. That guy would interrogate him if that's the last thing he does.

He smiled as he entered, facing the furious and annoyed looking Yeonjun.

"Where did you go? You know I was so worried about you! I couldn't even bring myself to sleep knowing that one of you brats aren't here!" Yeonjun asked With his famous dad glare, but in a worried tone.

"Out." Soobin said shortly, still with his smiley face.

"Thanks for worrying, hyung!" Soobin smiled and walked passed the older.

"Yah!! Answer me!" Yeonjun said, going after the leader.

But his attempts are too late, for Choi Soobin has already went in his room and locked the door to avoid any further disturbance and interrogation.

♕♔♕♔♕

"Choi Julia..." Soobin mumbled as he threw himself on the fluffy mattress he calls his bed.

Soobin closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep.

♕♔♕♔♕

The next day, the leader was in a good mood.

No matter how many times the guys attempt to disturb him, he would always smile. That made the members more confused than ever, because Soobin is always so done with everyone.

"Whats up with him?" Taehyun asked Kai.

The two were sitting down in the living room, staring at the cheerful Soobin while munching on some popcorn.

Kai shrugged, "I don't know... He's been like that since he came back last night.. That's what Yeonjun-hyung told me, anyway.."

"gAsP! I heard my name!!" Yeonjun said dramatically as he joined the conversation.

"Soobin-hyung has been acting weird lately.. I mean-- Look at him!" Taehyun pointed out as he nudged his head unto Soobin's direction.

"Do you think something happened on that night walk?" Yeonjun asked after.

"Possibly..." Kai sighed.

"Or maybe... Do you think he met someone?" Beomgyu asked.

Kai, Yeonjun, and Taehyun was startled to see Beomgyu now sitting next to them on the couch.

"Sorry! I was bored!" Beomgyu said while he raised both his arms in the air, proving his innocence as he realized that the three were shocked to see him.

"Anyway, if you ask me, something definitely happened that night walk that he just doesn't want to tell us!" Beomgyu frowned. Soobin isn't the type to hide things, so this is very unusual.

"But why...? That guy usually tells us everything! We give him all the advises! He might be the leader, but we still give him advises! Why does he want to hide things from us now?" Taehyun wondered.

"It must be something important then!" Kai pointed out.

"That's the thing. But guys... I think we have to respect his privacy!" Yeonjun said wisely.

"You're right, we shouldn't be snooping around!" Kai sighed.

"How about this, I will ask him what's up, and if he doesn't want to answer, then he must have a reason behind it." Yeonjun suggested.

"You're right.."

♕♔♕♔♕

"Soobinnie.." yeonjun called the smiling leader.

"Yes, hyung?" Soobin said.

"Can you tell your hyung about what happened last night on your walk?" He asked in the most assertive way possible.

"Hmm... OK! But only since you're older. Please don't tell anyone else!" Soobin warned.

Yeonjun nodded, "Alright..."

"Yesterday, I met this girl. She was about to commit suicide. I stopped her, and we started talking." Soobin explained.

"There! Are you happy?" He added.

Yeonjun smiled at him, "I promise I won't tell the others. And I will always support you. Go for it, Binnie!"

"Thanks, hyung! I can always count on you!" Soobin smiled his bunny smile.

♕♔♕♔♕

From that day forward, Soobin promise to go on the same pedestrian bridge every night.

Just to meet the girl.

Just to meet Choi Julia...

A/N: Readers, I will complete this book. It would not be discontinued, although I cannot promise daily updates.