Five

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
Reminds me of you
✵❁♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕❁✵
Here it is.. Chapter 5. Last chapter before the epilogue. This story is kind of short but will have a sequel. Also.. Happy early birthday, Ryujin!! :)))

Shrugging off what happened the day before, Soobin went to the pedestrian bridge again hoping that what she said wasn't true

"I love you, Choi Soobin... But this is goodbye.."

What does she mean?

Goodbye?

Why?

Anyway, Soobin went there and waited patiently for her on the pedestrian bridge.

But to his dismay, She never showed up.

He waited until 12 AM.

tik tok. Tik tok.

The clock bell finally hits 12 am.

But she still isn't there.

Soobin looked at the sky with tears in his eyes, as he remembered those memories.

As he looked at the stars, he remembered when she said,

"I like watching the stars and the night sky..."

Soobin smiled at those memories, but tears are now dripping from his eyes, unto the railing of the bridge.

Every little thing, reminds him of her.

"Why? Why did I do that? I'm so stupid!!" Soobin screamed at himself.

At this point, no one is around. He sobbed there at the bridge as he kicked the bench they used to sit on.

He slapped himself harshly.

"SOOBIN YOU PABO!!" He yelled at himself as tears rolled down his eyes.

The gloomy and sad vibe of the feeling of loosing someone radiated off of that pedestrian bridge.

♕♔♕♔♕

Months went on. He never gave up and just- leave! He still waited for her in the same pedestrian bridge. Every night, praying so that she will show up.

But no..

But she never showed up..

Every night he would wait for her..

But she was never to be seen again.

♕♔♕♔♕