Two Weeks Later-
Y/N -

"CHANIE!" Y/N started to throw a tantrum because Park Chan-yeol has once again won another game. "That's not fair why do you keeping winning! I want to win!"
Y/N was so angry that she ended up screaming. Every time Chan-Yeol tried to calm her down she would scream at him. "I want Bunny boy" she mumbled and to her self.

Chan-Yeol -

Bunny boy? Who that's?
"Y/N who's Bunny Boy?" Y/N looked up at Chan-Yeol and smile to him while giggling.
"Jungkookie bunny boy" she said while giggling more louder. "Jungkook?" Chan-Yeol took out his phone and called jungkook to come over to calm you down from your mood swings.

A tear slipped out of your eye when you started to think about Jungkook more. Chan-yeol look at you and on that beat you started crying while repeatedly saying 'I miss bunny boy , I want bunny boy'

Y/N -

I don't know what came over me but the bunny boy was on my mind. I wanted to be held by him again, I wanted to feel his touch.

Out of everyone I knew he was the first person to act calm when he saw me playing with Mr.Teddy during school times. "Y/N-shii um bunny boy is coming round Yh?" I stoped crying and looked up at him. "Bunny boy?" I smiled and wiped away all my tears away and started to jump around the room.

I couple of minutes later there was a knocked on the door. Chan-Yeol was asleep so I got up an answered the door.

I opened the door and jungkook was there, I smiled and let him come in. Whilst walking into the living I started to get happy that he was here. But today I have to be brave and explain everything to him. He might be little disgusted.

Me and Jungkook sat down on the couch whilst I was getting ready to explain my self.
"So um....probably wondering why I keep acting like a child.." Jungkook looked at me and smiled.
"Little space right? Um when we was in the dance studio I got curious so I searched some stuff up and I found out a lot of information. I don't know what happen to make you be like this but I'm here if you need a friend." He said while smiling, I was quite surprised actually no more than surprised.

He's not scared of me, and he's just smiling.

I started to get a bit awkward so I asked a random question. "Um...why I you here anyway. Not in a rude way though or anything!"
I said while playing with my fingers. "Oh Chan-Yeol told me to come round saying you wanted me." I did?!
I looked up at him confused. And something clicked, I was in little space with Chan-Yeol.
"I was in little space I guess that's why your here" i said while smiling a little.

"Where is he anyway, and why is the back door open?" He said while pointing to the other half of the house. "He left....He left from the back door again" I said while slumping into the chair. I don't understand that boy why can't he just leave like a normal human being. Why does he have to leave from the back door!

I shook the thought of and turned around to Jungkook. "Wanna watch a movie in my room, I'll clean the mess up later?" Jungkook agreed and followed me upstairs towards my room.

During The Movie -

We was currently watching 'Secret Obsession' I've never watched it before but jungkook told me it was good so I'll watch it with him anyways.

Couple Minutes Later -
Jungkook -

I was watching the film when I started to hear snores coming from beside me. I like left and saw Y/N sucking her thumb. As I was looking at her I could start to see the small details that Stand out. For examples he had two beauty spots on her face, her skin was more tanned then most Korean people and her hair had little highlights in it and it only went up to her elbow. She had small hands and was very skinny. Compared to me she's tinny.

I don't know how people dislike her. It's it because to she doesn't dress how other girls dress. Is it because she's happy in her own little world. I don't know but o think she cute and I like that.

A smile was now placed on my lips. I turned back to the tv and
carried in watching the show.

Few Minutes Later -

I started to get tried and without realising I fell asleep with Y/N

———————————————
I'm Just telling you know that I'm not good at writing but I try so if something is bad your allowed to tell me I won't get angry I pinky promise.