Chapter 2 Party

None of us thirteen has ever been to a real high school party before. Yes, we had been to parties, but they were lame. There was no alcohol or spin-the-bottle.

I picked out my most daring dress. It was silver and about halfway down my thighs. It was a spaghetti strap dress and it was sparkly. It was my party dress.

I had managed to fool my mom into thinking I was going over to a friends house. I managed to do it without having to tell her which one.

When I arrived at the designated waiting spot, Perry, Andrew, Danny, Tanya, and Rachel were already. We were waiting for the other seven.

Slowly, they began to make their way to the meeting point. Once all of us were there, we all walked to the empty warehouse where the party was being held.

Once we arrived, we could hear music coming from the building. I glanced at Perry and she smirked. We were all excited.

We entered and we were astonished to see how much bigger the building was on the inside and how many people were there. We could see that there were some doors on the side that looked like they led to some rooms.

The thirteen of us started making our way through the crowd to the center. You see, all of us like the same genres of music. We love rock, metal, punk, and the occasional rap. That happened to be playing some Metallica when we entered. We began to dance.
-
Some odd number of songs and alcoholic beverages later, Daryl managed to gather us all. He said that they were playing spin-the-bottle, which none of us had ever played.

We walked to one of the doors and entered a small room.