||Chapter 4||

" If only I had just one day
I want to peacefully fall asleep
Intoxicated with your sweet scent "     -Just one day

As soon as I reach home I throw my bag on the bed and leave for the bathroom and get undressed. Then I take a long warm shower to relax myself.
*In bedroom*
I'm lying on the bed with the book I just brought. I start reading the book.. "Late in the winter of seventeenth year, my mother decided I was depressed, presumably because I rarely left the house, spent quite a lot of time in bed, read the same book over and over, ate frequently, and........" Was I too harsh on him? Maybe not right, cause he was rude too. I just think I shouldn't have acted so childish.
Wait! What am I even thinking? Let's concentrate Y/N, Let's concentrate.
"devoted quite a bit of my abundant free time to thinking about death...." should I apologize? Ah whatever...... If I think about it I didn't see him smile, did I? I don't know why but I wanna see him smile. *shy*. You know what it's best I go to sleep because I think my mind is not in it's right place.

*Next day in school*
As I reach school I go to the cafeteria to buy my favorite banana milk. "Should I buy one for Jungkook as an apology?" I murmur to myself. "Does he like strawberry or banana milk?" Let's just take banana milk.
When I reach the class, he's already on this seat with his head down. I quickly reach to my desk and write a note which says "Sorry" and stick it on the bottle and keep it on Jungkook's desk.
I don't get any reply from him till the recess. Did he not realise it was from me?
*bell rings*
I turn around and he was already staring at me with a blank face. It was kind of intimidating. I can't read his expression. "Why are you staring at me?" I asked confused. "What was the note about?" he asks. "Um yeah the note right, it was for yesterday" .
"What about yesterday?"
"You know what happened!" I groan.
"No I don't" he says.
"Just accept it or let it be" I say embarrassed". "By the way, how did u know that I like banana milk?" questions Jungkook.
"You do?! I love it! Hence I thought you would like it too" I say getting extremely hyped up. And at that moment he gives a small smile looking at my reaction. After I realized how I reacted I get embarrassed. "Ok then" I smile back and leave the class.
While walking in the corridor someone taps on my shoulder. As I turn around I see it's Jungkook. "You didn't show the the cafeteria so take me there".
"Oh Okay". I say and we both walk towards the cafeteria.