||Chapter 26||

"It's okay, come on when I say one, two, three forget it

Erase all sad memories

Smile holding onto each other's hands"
_2!3!

*Flashback*

[Jungkook POV]

I enter the disco with Jimin and Taehyung. And we directly go to the drink section... it's not alcohol but it's not a party if there are no drinks right? ˃ᴗ˂
All of us three just have our drinks. Both of them start to dance but I don't really feel like dancing. While having a sip of the coco-cola or whatever thing this is, my eyes land on someone. Someone who's shining like a star in this huge crowd. Y/N. She looks stunning. Even though there are many people dancing my eyes only focus on her. Everyone else becomes blurry. She seems to be having so much fun. A smile appears on my face automatically.

I was just admiring her but it seems like she was talking to someone so I tilt my head a little to see who she was talking to.... when I see who is that person, anger rush through my whole body... It was none other than Namjoon. That bastard. I felt so jealous of watching them dance together as if there is no tomorrow and they were laughing while talking to one another. Doesn't she think of me even for a while? I've been standing here for a while but she didn't even glance. Maybe she doesn't even know I'm here.

When I see Namjoon leave Y/n, I immediately take my chance and walk towards her. She glimpses at me for a second and directly looks away to avoid eye contact. "SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING LOTS OF FUN" I say loudly so that it could be heard. "WHY WOULDN'T I? AREN'T YOU HAVING FUN WITH YOU LITTLE PUPPETS?" coldness could be heard in her voice "LITTLE PUPPETS WHO?" I ask as I don't get what she was saying. "Y/N WOULD YOU LI-" "SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT SHE IS MY DATE TONIGHT SO YOU CAN COME TOMORROW" I get cut of by Namjoon who seemed to have been trying to impress Y/N as I see two drinks in his hands. It pissed me off so much I felt like punching him so fucking bad. I really couldn't stand to watch them together anymore. It was killing me to see her with someone else. I wanted to talk to her just like the old days and dance with her.

I was unable to handle my emotions so I directly ran to my room as I wanted to be alone. After sometime Jimin and Taehyung came into the room. "Why did you suddenly leave the disco?" Jimin asked coming close to me. ''I can't do this anymore Jimin I can't...It's very hard to see her with some other guy who is not me. Did you see how they were laughing and dancing together? I want everything to be like before. I don't think the plan of making her jealous is even working". I babbled out with tears forming in my eyes which made the vision blurry. " I've been swallowing all my anger and jealousy for so many days but no more. Things are going out of control."

"This is not going the way it was supposed to be. Both of them are hurting" Taehyung whispers to Jimin while I was just sitting on the bed, not in my right state of mind.

"You both know you like each other, maybe, yet you guys are just wandering around the bush.....I guess it's time..." Jimin says which made me and Taehyung look at him "Time for what?" I asked confused.
"It's time for the confession Jungkook, You have to do it soon or else she'll never know how you feel"
"But all of a sudden... I don't think I am ready for it"
"If you don't do it now, it will only worsen the situation... " " Yeah well, I had this in mind for a while but I thought I should wait for a little. But what if sh-" "If you don't, you'll regret it." Jimin encourages me to do it. " I uh ...I don- No I'll do it but I don't want to simply propose her... I want it to be special... No...I want to make her feel special and want her to know how much she means to me. So how are we gonna do it?"
" You have a lot of demands." Jimin says chuckling while Taehyung hits him behind his head. "Don't worry about that.. we will take care of it" Taehyung says with a smile.

"Wait I can't just propose her.. like I can't do it empty-handed. What gift should I give to her?" I ask with excitement and nervousness on my face. "Uhm.. how about a teddy?" Taehyung suggests. "Taehyung she is not 10" Jimin says being all focused thinking about the gift.
"How about a journal?"I say. "A journal? what do you mean?" "it isn't a normal journal it's um... I still have her photos in my phone and I also have a Polaroid camera. I'll just print some pictures that are my favorite and stick it in a journal" "It's a great idea but.. we don't have a journal at this moment"Jimin exclaims.
There was silence for few seconds until Taehyung spoke "I have" All our gaze turns to him. "Actually I brought it randomly I just felt like bringing it" he said with a smile on his face "You both are my life savior," I say and hug both of them. "Don't be so cheesy" Jimin says but he eventually hugs back.

The next day when we all go down for breakfast I search for Y/n but she doesn't seem anywhere. So I ask Taehyung. "Why isn't Y/n here yet?" "Don't worry she must be sleeping cause she hasn't replied to my text" I just nod and we start to eat. After eating we all boys go and have some fun.

Time flies and it was already lunchtime. Not seeing Y/n again made me really worried and so I asked Taehyung to call and ask her if she is ok "Hello" Taehyung says and put the phone on speaker "Hey Tae"
"Why aren't you down for lunch?"
"I don't feel like eating"
"But you didn't have your breakfast also. Are you sure?"
"Yes Tae don't worry you have you lunch we will talk later"
"Ok bye"
"Bye"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We all were gathered in the ground as it was the day of the campfire. All of the students gathered around the fire as we all got seated. The teachers left us to have some fun ourselves.
Some students suggested Truth & Dare and the majority agreed on it.
I see Y/n sitting across me but she doesn't seem to be interested in the game.
.
.
.
"So does the most famous Jungkook have a crush?" a question was asked to me when my turn comes and I choose TRUTH
" Yes...Yes I do" I said looking at Y/n as she was looking at me too. After listening my answer she just walked away. Even for dinner, I see I didn't see her "This girl really.. how can she not eat anything the whole day" I murmured to myself. Then I got an idea for saving a plate for her.
After I was done with my dinner I went and asked the teacher about taking an extra plate of food because I get very hungry at night. She agreed.

I was in my room preparing the gift for Y/n. While I was sticking the Polaroid I got an idea of writing small notes below every photo. And I brought my sketchbook with me as well. Yes...I do sketch. So I took out my favorite sketches of her and stuck them on each left side of the journal.

It was 12 am Jimin and Taehyung told me they have to go as they told me they are gonna prepare the room. I was alone in the room still have a couple of hours left.
While I was in the room I just prepared myself and thought about the things I wanted to say to her for a very long time.

It was around 2:55 am when Jimin messaged me that they are all set.
I went in front of her room and messaged her. She was awake for sure cause she was arguing with me on the text. After a few minutes, she opened the door. She was looking so cute in her PJs.
She dragged me in the corner still not agreeing so I just lift her and put her on my shoulders.
When we reached, I put her down and open the door. While she was admiring the room I came behind her tapped her shoulder with the bouquet of flowers and her gift.

I proposed her. And when we kissed... I can't even describe how amazing it felt her lips against mine.

SHE IS FINALLY MY GIRLFRIEND!!♡