1

Hermione was whipping some coffee cream in a bowl for her chocolate tart. Her youngest, Lyra, 10, was helping her with the peach tea she had made. They were about to have some evening tea when the family owl, Fawn, flew over with two letters. The crest that sealed one of the letters was a sure sign that it was a Hogwarts letter and the other has a Malfoy crest.

Hermione was about to open the letters when the voice of her husband interrupted her.

"Hermione darling, have you seen the file about Hogwarts supply of potions from earlier? It appears that I have misplaced them, again." he said dejected as he ruffed his platinum blonde hair making it look slightly messy but still dashing.

"Oh Malfoy. Don't be such a forget-me-not and let's have some tea first before resuming back with your work." said Hermione as she placed the two letters aside and dragged him out to the patio where Lyra was waiting.

"As you wish... Malfoy." he said with his iconic Malfoy smirk.

Well yes. Hermione Granger DID marry the one and only Draco Malfoy. For around 20 years that is. They now own a potion distributing company that distributes potion to wizarding schools across the globe.

They have 3 wonderful children. Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, aged 15, Slytherin, Cassiopeia Melody Malfoy, aged 15, Gryffindor (first Malfoy ever to be sorted into Gryffindor) and finally the youngest, Lyra Hailey Malfoy, aged 10.

Both of them decided it was the best to forgive and forget thus forming a truce during their 8th year.

Hermione and Ron's relationship didn't quite work out and Ron eventually let her go and went to another woman.

Most of Draco's friends knew of the marriage but just a few of Hermione's knew. Luna and Neville knew the full story since they too attended 8th year while Ginny only knew that she had gotten married but not to whom.

Only after tea and a bit more of reviewing the Hogwarts order slip for some potions did Hermione remember about the Hogwarts letter.

One was from Cassi while the other was from Neville.

Hermione brought both letters so she and Draco could read them together.

First one was Cassi's.

Dear Mum and Dad,

How have you been doing? Scorp and I missed you so. Anyways, here's the update I promised you. Class started a few days back and nothing seems to be out of the ordinary, excluding Scorp's and James' fiasco. Those two seems to always have a knack at getting themselves in trouble. Headmaster Longbottom also informed us about a reunion dinner that's going to be held this upcoming weekend. It's for your and dad's year. He said the students are welcomed if we wanted to come. Scorp and I are hoping you would let us join in. Love you both lots~

Sincerely,
Cassiopeia Malfoy
p.s. Scorp was here when I wrote you this letter.

Hermione then proceeded to read Neville's letter which seems to be an invitation according to Cassi's letter.

Dear Mr and Mrs Malfoy,

You both are hereby invited to Hogwarts' Reunion Ball on the 14th of September. The theme of this year's ball is 'House Colours'. You both may come wearing formal attires according to your houses. We are excited to have all of you back and reconnect with each other.

Sincerely,
Neville Longbottom
Headmaster of Hogwarts

P.S: Hope to see you both at the reunion.

Hermione sighed at the upcoming headache she's going to face.

She and Draco never did made their relationship public. Just a few close friends and family and that was just it. Going to the reunion meaning publicising their relationship.

"We don't have to if you don't want to dear." said Draco as he went to massage the temples of his wife's head. Hermione leaned back and relaxed into his touch.

"No, we should. It's about time people knew of our relationship." said Hermione as she held one of Draco's hand and looked up at him.

"As you wish darling." said Draco smiling sweetly at his wife.

*-*-*-*-*

The day of the ball finally came. Hermione and Draco were both getting ready. Hermione had owled both Cassi's dress and Scorp's suit earlier that week.

Hermione's dress was one of her own designs that Draco got made in Paris a couple years back as their anniversary gift. It fits right on with the theme. It was a one shouldered floor length dress. The top half has red glitter all around the bodice with a white base while the bottom half was a dark red and it flows down her body like a waterfall. It had a slit on the right up until her mid thigh.

Hermione had her hair in a half up half down hairdo with a few tendrils framing her face. She also wore the red rose hair clip given by her mother-in-law, Narcissa, for her last birthday.

She just wore a little bit of makeup which consists of some foundation, coral blush, black mascara and dark red lipstick.

She just wore a simple ruby necklace with matching earrings and her wedding ring. She completed the look with a pair of 3 inch silver stilletos.

Draco too looked dashing. His hair wasn't slicked back with hair gel. He just combed them neatly to the side with a few strays that falls just below his eyebrows.

His outfit was one of the ones he had made during their last anniversary in Milan. It was a dark emerald suit with black narrowed lapels. He wore it with a white shirt underneath and a black tie. His pocket square was black. He also had on his wedding ring and his favourite Rolex watch which was given by Hermione on his last birthday. He finished the look with some black leather shoes.

And they're all set for the ball.