5

"Is that who I think it is?" Leanne asked aloud. The group just looked towards where she was looking.

She was looking at Draco Malfoy who was walking in their direction.

"Yes. In the flesh." said Ronald glaring at him. He never really liked the bloke. He didn't even intend to make peace with him in the first place. During his trial, Ron was the only one from the Golden Trio who didn't testified for Draco's innocence.

He then shifted his attention to the brunette witch among them. She seemed familiar. When she looked back at him only did he realise that she was Hermione Granger.

"Bloody hell. Is that really you Hermione?" he asked. Hermione looked back and gave him a small laugh. She then smiled and looked to the rest of them.

"Have I changed that much?" she asked grinning widely showing her perfect white teeth.

Ron was about to go and hug her when Leanne pulled his arm back preventing the hug. She just glared at her husband before smiling at Hermione.

"How good of you to come today Hermione." she said smiling. She offered a hand towards her for a friendly handshake. She wasn't that close with Hermione to hug her.

Hermione shook her hand. They reintroduce themselves with each other.

As they were talking a hand made it's way around Hermione's waist. Hermione was startled and was about to stun the man only to see her husband smiling sweetly at her.

"What are all of you talking about?" he asked the group smiling. He's been smiling a lot these days. It made him look absolutely handsome, and younger too.

"Just some stuff." said Hermione as she latched her hands together with his.

"Its a rare sight to see you smiling Malfoy." said Harry. They made peace right after the war. They weren't close but Harry did see him a few times at the ministry. They just briefly greeted each other before going about with their work. Draco had helped so much after the war informing him of other Death Eaters hideout. With his help then, all of the Death Eaters that didn't defect are all imprisoned.

"Well, it's a wonderful day to not be smiling Potter." said Draco with his iconic smirk.

"I didn't you were friendly with Hermione Malfoy." said Ron glaring at him. He still thinks that it was absurd that Harry accepted Draco's friendship so easily after what he did to them all those years.

"Yeah, what would your husband say when he sees you with him Hermione?" asked Leanne.

Hermione and Draco just looked back at each other before laughing.

The others were surprised to see them so close with each other. Their laughter died down and Hermione lifted her head and looked back at her friends who were looking at her confused.

"My bad. Let me introduce you to my husband, Draco Malfoy." she said patting Draco's arm that she had linked together.

The others just stared back at the with dumbfounded expressions. Ron's face was red.

"HOW DARE YOU SPELLED HER YOU LOUSY FERRET!" shouted Ron taking out his wand and was about to shoot a spell at Draco when someone disarmed his wand.

His wand flew from his hand into the hands of Cassiopeia Malfoy. Scorpius also had his wand out and pointed it towards Ron.

"How dare you try to stun our father!" said Scorpius in fury. Little Lyra was with Pansy as she held her close.

A pair of hands were extended lowering both Cassi's and Scorp's wands. It was Hermione. Instead of holding her wand she walks up to Ronald Weasley boldly.

"I am not spelled Ronald. What makes you think that I was spelled." she asked, arms-crossed and eerily calm.

"Well if you were in your right mind you wouldn't have married that ferret. He's a Death Eater for Merlin's sake Hermione." said Ron glaring at Draco and his children.

"Even those two are his spawns of evil." he tried to continue but not a moment too soon he was slapped, hard, by Hermione.

"Those said spawns are my children Ronald. You can say anything about me but not my children Ronald Weasley" she said with a menacing glare.

"Ron, enough. Put the past in the past please. Malfoy had helped us so much in putting away all those Death Eaters after the war." said Harry approaching Ron.

"I don't care what you say Harry. He had caused all so much pain and he should've paid for them." said Ron. Out of the blue he tried lunge towards Draco but was pulled back harshly by an invisible force.

Neville walked towards then with his wand pointed at Ron.

"That is enough Ron. If you don't feel like reuniting with the people here you may leave the premises right this instant." he said sternly. Cassiopeia threw Ron his wand back. It rolled on the floor in front of him as Neville undid his spell on Ron and stomped out with Leanne in tow.

His two kids, Archie and Annie looked back at each other and quickly walked back to their dormitories covering their face out of embarassment.