2

Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood. A sweet couple that got together right after the war subsided.

Both of them had 4 children, Elina May Longbottom, a 15 year old Gryffindor and is best friends with Cassiopeia Malfoy, Elliot Nigel Longbottom, a 14 year old Ravenclaw, Edward Charles Longbottom, a 12 year old Hufflepuff and Evelyn Lorean Longbottom, an 11 year old Slytherin. One child in each house.

Elina and Eliot would be attending the ball with their parents while Edward and Evelyn decided to stay in for the night.

Luna and Neville both got ready at the Headmaster's quarters at Hogwarts.

Luna had on an off the shoulder royal blue dress that flowed down to the floor. The hem of the dress was decorated with a few light blue snowflakes and some silver glitter. It was cinched at the waist and flared down beautifully. She had her 3 inch navy blue glittered heels on.

Her hair was in an intricate bun which was kept together with a few pins that had little blue roses on them. Her bangs were slightly curled and kept to the side with a simple bobby pin.

She wore just enough make up that made her look very elegant. Some foundation, light pink blush, black eyeliner and mascara, some coral red lipstick and a bit of dark blue eyeshadow.

She had her diamond choker on and her charm bracelet with her radish earrings and not forgetting, her wedding ring.

Neville looked handsome in his black suit with a dark red shirt underneath and a black tie to go with it. He also had a red pocket square along with his wedding ring. He had on his dark brown leather shoes and they were good to go.

*-*-*-*-*

Harry and Ginny were the most likely couple that people would assume gotten married right after the war.

They were not wrong.

Both of them had 3 children. James Sirius Potter, a 15 year old Slytherin and best friends with Scorpius Malfoy, Albus Severus Potter, a 12 year old Gryffindor and best friends with Edward Longbottom and finally Lily Luna Potter, 10 years old.

Ginny wore an ankle length red dress. It was a sleeveless dress with a moderate V neck. It flared just a little bit at the waist down to her ankles. The skirt also had a thin dark red chiffon overlay while the bodice is decorated with red sequins. She had on her 4 inch golden heels.

Her bright ginger hair was left cascading behind her and was slightly curled at the ends.

She had on some foundation, contour, a little light red blusher, black mascara and dark red lipstick. For jewelleries, she had on a pearl necklace with matching pearl earrings, her ruby bracelet and her wedding ring.

Harry wore a nice dark red suit with a black shirt underneath and a black pocket square. Not forgetting a red tie. He paired it off with a pair of black leather shoes and his wedding ring.

As they were getting ready Ginny had a thought and turned around to ask Harry.

"Do you think she'll come?" she asked him as she fastens her earring. Harry was trying to comb his hair a bit neatly but failed. He turned around and looked at his wife.

"Who? Hermione? Maybe." he said. He hasn't got much in contact lately. They were all too busy.

"Well yes Hermione. Who else? I'm hoping that she comes. I know she's married but I haven't met the man yet." she said as she tried to fasten her necklace in place.

Harry went over and fastened the necklace for her before placing his hands on her shoulder.

"Whoever he may be I'm sure he's a wonderful guy. No man can easily 'woo' Hermione Granger. Just look at how long it took Ron to do it." said Harry with a small giggle.

"Ugh... Don't mention that daft. Even if the fated one that Heavens had bestowed upon him was standing right in front of him, he still wouldn't notice." said Ginny also giggling.

"Mom! Dad! Are you both done yet? We're going to be late!" shouted their youngest from downstairs. Lily was already done and was on the couch waiting for her parents to come down.

Lily looked beautiful in her pastel pink knee length dress. Her shoulder length ginger hair was pushed back with a black glittery headband. She was wearing a pair of pearl earrings and lastly a pair of maroon ballet flats.

"That's our cue." said Harry laughing as both him and Ginny walked down.