3

Hermione, Draco and Lyra had side apparated from home into Hogsmeade where carriages were waiting to bring people into Hogwarts.

Lyra had on a cute coral pink dress with chiffon capped sleeves. It had a simple black belt on the waist before it flared down right to her knees. She was wearing black mary jane shoes with white socks.

She inherited her father's blonde hair with her mother's features. She looked as if little Hermione had gone blonde, minus the frizzy part. Her waist long hair was up in a high ponytail with her bangs kept aside with a strawberry hair clip. She is also wearing a chain necklace that had a golden heart locket and a charm bracelet.

As they arrived they saw Scorp and Cassi were already waiting for them near the entrance.

Cassiopeia was wearing a strapless high low dark red dress. She wore her favourite black leather jacket on top of the outfit along with her 2 inched black boots. She was also wearing a diamond necklace with matching earrings along with a diamond ring given by her father as a birthday gift.

Her straight waist length platinum blonde hair was left untouched behind her. She was an exact copy of Draco while Scorp was an exact copy of Hermione.

Scorpius looked handsome in his suit. It was a simple black blazer with emerald green lapels and a black shirt underneath with a few of the top button left unbuttoned. He had on a pair of dark green slacks with black leather shoes. He's also wearing the Malfoy ring on his forefinger. His hair, like his father's, was neatly combed to the side.

"Mum!" shouted Cassiopeia as she ran and hugged her mother. Hermione was smiling and happily accepted the hug while Scorpius went and hugged his little sister first. Draco opened his arms and Cassi jumped right into his embrace as Scorp went and hugged Hermione. Scorpius then proceeded a bro hug with his father as Cassi twirled little Lyra around.

"Its wonderful to see you guys again." said a voice from behind.

Hermione turned around and was greeted by a hug from Pansy. They've grown to enjoy each others presence for the past few years.

Pansy Zabini, married to Blaise Zabini, Draco's best friend. They have 2 wonderful children attending Hogwarts. Samantha Amethyst Zabini, 16, Slytherin and Victoria Emerald Zabini, 11, Slytherin, best friends with Evelyn Longbottom.

Pansy was wearing a turquoise green double spaghetti strapped dress that reached her ankles. It was cinched at the waist with a beautiful black rose on her right hip and had a slit on the right that reached mid thigh. She finished it off with a pair of 4 inched silver heels.

Her shoulder length black hair was kept neatly to the side with a simple bobby pin. Her make up just made her look so much elegant. Some foundation, a little dark red blusher, black mascara, some silver and dark green eyeshadow and dark brown lipstick. She was wearing a diamond necklace with matching earrings along with her ring bracelet.

Blaise wore an all green suit. It was a dark green suit with a grey shirt underneath and a black bowtie. He had on his wedding ring and the cuffs of his suit had the Zabini cufflinks. He finished his look with a pair of black shoes.

Sam and Vicky soon came along and greeted everyone. Sam was wearing a simple strapless black ankle length dress that had a diamond belt while Vicky wore a one sleeved emerald green dress that reached her ankles as well. It had black flower lace as the belt. Both had on simple silver flats.

They soon arrived at the entrance of the Great Hall and was also greeted with hugs from Neville and Luna along with their two children, Elina and Elliot.

Elina was wearing a beautiful strapless red dress that had a sweetheart neckline and reached her knees. It had a simple golden band on the waist. She also had on a pair of 2 inched dark brown wedges. Her mid length black hair was tied neatly in a low ponytail.

Elliot was wearing just a simple black suit with a light blue shirt underneath along with a dark blue tie and a pair of black formal shoes.

"Its so good to see you again Luna." said Hermione as she hugged her. Luna was smiling brightly as she returned the hug.

"Where are the other two? Edward and Evelyn?" asked Draco when he noticed 2 of them were not there.

"They decided to stay in for the night. Evelyn is not a fan of crowded places. It irritates her. Edward just didn't feel like it he said." Neville explained.

They chatted for a while before the group proceeded to walk in together.

It was a sight to behold. In a mass of green there were two reds. One blonde and one brunette. Hermione was holding Lyra's hand so she wouldn't run off and get lost in the crowd.

"Glad to see all of you finally made it." said a voice approaching them.