Taeyong

I hated studying. Mainly because I didn't really know how, and I get easily distracted. Hoping music would keep me motivated until a song that I don't like plays and I'm in my phone.

Watching useless videos that brought me out of my misery such as, cooking shows that I'll never use because there isn't any kitchen in my dorms. And diys that I won't ever try because I'm too lazy.

"Y/N, I'm going to head out. I could use some air and make a coffee.... or two. You want anything?" My dorm mate Kyuha asks.

She didn't even scold me for watching videos. Didn't realize she was in the dorm with how quiet she was. Knowing her, she may have been sleep, then woke out of her daily nap.

"Nah, I'm fine. Go out and enjoy yourself." I suggested.

"Oh, suit yourself then. And you really need to study, that test isn't going to learn itself." She scolded.

I spoke too fast. I picked up my pencil, boondoggling until she closed the door behind her. She would understand if I took a nap.

Going through my tubs of clothes to find a comfortable outfit. I was appeased with just a simple tank top and fuzzy pajama pants.

Gliding my jeans off of me and sliding my pants on. As I removed my top throwing it in the dirty clothes bin the door shot open. I covered my chest frantically.

"Nice bra." Taeyong complimented.
He panted severely placing his back on the door. It looked as if he was running from something or someone.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked putting on any top that I could find at the moment.

"Shh, they're still out there." He whispered.

Being utterly confused as to what he was talking about I pushed him out the doorway advising for him to hide under my covers as I glanced outside.
It was the dean and the principal. What exactly was he doing in the females building anyway.

I'll be an easy target if they come knocking on doors searching for him because I don't know how to lie. He came to the wrong dorm. I locked the door running my fingers through my hair. Pacing back and forth in my dorm, imagining the consequences that I'd have to take.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Taeyong asks from underneath the covers. With his back facing me he did resemble Kyuha. Maybe I wouldn't be caught if he'd just stay still.

"Why are you in the girls building?" I avoided his question. We have more important things to worry about than my state of being.

"This girl told me to return her books that I borrowed and little did I know it's the principals daughter and she snitched on me. I ran away and viola, I'm in here." His wary arm movements depicted his genuine feelings. Worrisome.

It was cute seeing his eyes that were bound to pop out any moment, his arms moving all over the place and him panicking overall.

"You're in deep shit. Getting yourself involved with the principals daughter. Man I'd hate to be in your shoes." I chuckled until I seen his face full of curiosity.

"You realize you're in my shoes now too, right y/n?" Taeyong states the obvious.

Oh, fuck. The last time I ever encountered the principals daughter, she took my food and threw it away. Just because I glanced at her. Didn't phase me one bit but she just proved to me she was bitchy and not one to ever interact with.

"Just great!" I sighed.

Taeyong laughed at me. I didn't find it funny, then I did so I laughed with him. Hell, in the situation were in, we might as well laugh.

We both heard the doorknob jiggle then there was heavy knocks at the door. He stared at me with widened eyes. He wasn't the only one terrified. We're both going to be suspended, because of his bright idea to jump into some random girls dorm.

"Answer the door!" I whispered aggressively pointing at the door.

"It's your dorm! You do it!" Taeyong implied.

He did have a point. I didn't bother to look into the peep hole afraid I'd make eye contact with the dean or the principal. Circumspectly, I opened the door peering at some slippers.

"Why is the door locked y/n? And why is Taeyong in your bed?" Kyuha pushed past the door.

She furrowed her eyebrows thinking of what the hell we did. She glanced between me and taeyong noticing the change of clothes. Her eyes widened at the realization pointing at us.

"You guys fucked!" She gasped calling enthusiastically.

"No!" We both shouted in unison.

"I'll believe you, but answer one question. What's the color of her bra?" She set her hand sassily on her hip.

That's gone be a dead giveaway. I gave Taeyong a death glare and he read my face. He stuttered amusingly trying to find words to answer.

"Blue!" He answered as I face palmed myself.

"So you guys did! Im just joking! I know y/n would never do that. At least not here. But the coast is clear by the way." She tilted her head towards the door.

We both sighed in relief as he got out of my bed. He at least helped make my bed again. "Maybe did you want to be friends? We kind of started off rough!" He asked writing his number onto my journal.

He didn't even give me the option to answer, it was a yes anyway. I offered him a hug before he went out our room. He hugged me swaying side to side then walked out waving bye to Kyuha.

Kyuha slaps my shoulder excitedly while she squealed. "You managed to pull Taeyong. The Lee Taeyong!" She smiled widely. I laughed unamused. But deep inside I was glad that he ran inside our dorm.
______________________
Thank you all for reading this imagine! I hope you all like it as much as I did! Please be sure to comment and or vote!